CHP:-28

Enjoy reading guys
                                   ***

"Whistle Whistle* , you look hot babe!" Neil walked in my room and stood near the door.

"Why, thank you. You look good too!" I continued doing my last touch up.

"Isn't Aisha coming?"

"Nahh, she had to go back urgently to Udaipur for handling some case."

"Hmm.. so you've decided to be my plus one."

"Yes, you need be because for everyone out there..I'm your 'faince' he air quoted."

"I'm done. Shall we?" I walked towards him, "We shall!" We linked our hands and walked out.

We walked down to find guest had already arrived. My eyes were searching for someone but he was nowhere to be found.

"Anika dii, you look so pretty." Rudra walked up to us.

"Thank you Rudy. You look hot!" I raised my eyebrows making him blush. Aww..how cute?

"I so wish you weren't elder than me, I would have proposed you to be my girlfriend." He whined making us laugh.

"Duffer, iske alawa kuch aur sojta nahi hai kya tune!" Om added smacking him on his head.

"O, my hairs."

"Come Anika di, I'll introduce you to my friends. " Rudra pulled me with him.

..

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen..   Tej uncle announced making everyone's attention shift towards stage. This party is organized to celebrate successful lock of deal between Oberoi's and Rajput's and credit for this goes to my son Shivaay Singh Oberoi." We all clapped.

"Thank you bade papa for this appreciation but it wouldn't have been possible without you and Dad's guidance and support. Thank you everyone for joining us and be a part of our celebration, I would like to call Mr.Devendra Rajput and his son Mr.Dev Rajput to join us on the stage and officially sign the deal with us."

After deal was signed, Mr.Rajput gave a small speech and then walked down the stage.

"Ladies and Gentlemen there is something more to announce!" Shivaay's announcement caught my attention.

"May I please call Ms.Ragini Malhotra on the stage.." Ragini walked up the stage with smirk on her face and kissed Shivaay's cheek making me clench my fist. How dare she!

"Before unlocking the surprise, I would like to show a video before we proceed.." Lights turned dim and projector came into view.

(Video on):

"Stay in your limits and don't forget once I get the proof against you next second you will be out of this house and our life." Shivalay shouted

"Try searching for proof but truth will never change that you had One Night Stand with me and I have our sizzling pics of that night. And your one mistake, it will send to media people which will not only affect your personality but also your business. " Ragini said wrapping her hands around his chest making him push her.

"Don't forget Shivaay Singh Oberoi never looses."

"This is what I love about you, your attitude and for now darling do as I say or else this pics will be first send to your secret girlfriend Anika." She stood before him wrapping her arms around his neck.

There was complete silence around the room, I felt my breath hitch!

"Make sure the guy in the pics look exactly like Shivaay, I don't want any mistake!" Ragini barked orders on her phone.

"Great. You'll receive your payment." Shivaay baby, I'm coming for you. You will be only mine.

(Video over)

Lights were turned onn and Ragini looked like deer caught in headlights. She was sweating profusely, while Shivaay smirked.

"Bhaiya ne kya sixer mara hai O" Rudy exclaimed still trying to digest the scene.

"Never mess with Shivaay Singh Oberoi!" Om's words reflected that he was proud of his brother.

"So as seen, Ragini Malhotra blackmailed me to marry her using this fake proofs because she is obsessed with me. Ragini, I could have made you arrested for blackmailing and trying to trap me into your dirty game but I wouldn't do so, I believe every person deserves second chance . "

Ragini whispered something in Shivaay's ears before walking down the stage and moving towards exit not before throwing glare towards me.

I sighed in relief and somewhere I was dancing happily in my mind.

"That was quite a show but no show ends without climax , today me, Shivaay Singh Oberoi want to reveal a big secret in front of the world that I have been keeping hidden not only from the world but also from my family. "

"O, didn't I say bhaiya is a chupa rustom!" Rudy joked.

"Shh...it's no time to joke." Om passed a glare making him quite.

"I met someone few years back when I was on business trip, I don't know how but we instantly clicked, knowing- unknowingly we started feeling for each other and soon I realized, I fell for that person really hard.., "Oh Teri!" Rudra stood gaping at his words. We decided to keep it hidden as we weren't comfortable enough to reveal our relationship to the world. Today , I wanna make you all meet that special person in my life who not only owns me but also my heart. She is present here among us, Shivaay was slowly making his way towards me, I stood rooted at my place not knowing what to do,I had adrenaline rush going on inside my body.

That person is none other than my hidden girlfriend, Ms.Anika Trivedi. He announced and spotlight fell on two of us. Several whispers, awe's and gasp from behind, Omru, were heard but right now my sole focus was on person in front of me,my Shivaay.

Anika, I know I haven't being the best boyfriend to you, directly- indirectly I have hurted you, your feelings, caused you pain, being reason for your tears, I'm sorry for that. I know a simple sorry cannot amend the pain I've caused to you in past few days and I'm truly ashamed for it. Please forgive your Shivaay if possible. I promise it won't be repeated in future. " I had unshed tears in my eyes, can he be more cute! I wondered.

"I forgive you Shivaay but for the last time." I said and he pulled me into a hug. Claps and hoots echoed around, I blushed hiding myself into his arms...

"Stop!" His sudden voice made everyone go silent while I looked up at him confused.

...to be continued.

                              ***

I hope you guys liked the chapter.

Precap:- Manofy family!

          Do read,vote and comment.