𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡

Requested by: @ameilaaa_bbbb

I woke up with a terrible cramp in my lower abdomen. I groaned as it started throbbing. Suddenly, something triggered in my mind. If I was having a cramp......

"Shit" I cursed, realizing that I had just started my period. I pushed the heavy arms off me and scrambled out of bed and went to the bathroom to change. Fortunately, it hadn't reached my pants yet. I came back and checked the sheets to make sure I did leak onto them. Luckily, I didn't so I crawled back into bed and cuddled into my boyfriend JJ who was still asleep.

His arms lazily wrapped around me, pulling me closer to his chest. I snuggled my face into his neck making him sleepily groan. I looked up at him as his bright ocean eyes fluttered open. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Why'd you get up?" His raspy morning voice questioned as he yawned.

"Bathroom" I simply replied. There was no way I was gonna tell him I was on my period. I was never one to share that with anyone. Even if he was my boyfriend.

He hummed before pulling my face in for a kiss and then another and then another. Soon enough his tongue was entering my mouth as my tongue entered his. He tasted like weed with a hint of mint.

He climbed on top of me his knees, resting on either side of my thighs as his hands pressed down into the mattress our lips never detaching. His hands slipped under my shirt making me shudder at the cold touch of his rough hands and the colder touch of his rings. His hands traveled up my stomach and then cupped my boobs cause I didn't have a bra on. I wanted to keep going so bad but I knew I couldn't cause it was that time of the month. Don't get me wrong I would love to have morning sex. It was amazing but not when there would be blood everywhere.

"JJ" I called out as he kissed down my stomach to the hem on my pants. He didn't listen though. He was too caught up in what he was doing.

"JJ Maybank!" I called out his full name which I only used whenever he had done something stupid or got in trouble and I was mad. He instantly pulled away and looked up at me with raised eyebrows.

"Not today" I shook my head making his face drop into a sad expression.

"Oh c'mon, baby, it'll be quick" JJ muttered, kissing the waistband of my sweatpants.

"I'm not feeling up to it," I told him not wanting to mention that I was on my period.

"You'll feel up to it once we get started" JJ confirmed, starting to pull my pants down.

"No goddammit JJ, I'm on my period!" I raised my voice as I slapped his hands off me. The hormones were already getting to me making me moody. I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks from embarrassment.

He sat up and looked at me in shock at my outburst. Even though we had been dating for almost a year I'd never told him when I was on it.

"Why didn't you tell me?" JJ questioned, climbing off and sitting beside me.

"Cause it's not something you tell people" I explained, turning over on my side so my back was facing him.

"Well, it is when you're about to do a quickie" JJ stated, scooting up behind me so he was spooning me. "Plus I wouldn't mind getting a little dirty"

I laughed at his comment,rolling my eyes. "You wouldn't be about to handle it"

"Oh yeah? Try me" JJ nodded, confidently making me giggle. "You know I get in fights all the time it's not like I haven't seen blood before"

"JJ, you don't understand. It's a lot more than you've ever seen in your life so go fuck a pillow if you're that desperate" I recommended looking over my shoulder to see his reaction.

"That would be cheating though" JJ joked but in a serious tone making me laugh as I turned over to face him.

"You're such a weirdo" I proclaimed as he kissed me softly.

"Mhm, do you need anything?" He inquired, pulling me on top of his body.

"Just cuddles" I muttered as I hid my face in the crook of his neck.

"Alright, cuddles you shall receive" JJ confirmed, tightening his grip around me.I smiled before eventually drifting off to sleep in his arms.

About a hour after sleeping in I woke up to the sound of the bathtub water running. I rubbed my eyes suddenly realized I wasn't laying on JJ anymore. How the hell did he get out from underneath me without waking me up? I swear that boy had his ways.

I slowly groaned,running my hands through my knotted hair before sitting up on the edge of the bed. JJ walked into the bedroom and smiled once he saw me. I weakly smiled back at him and he came over to me and leaned in, peppering kisses all over my face. I giggled then pushed him off.

"What are you doing up?" I cooed, draping my arms around his neck.

"C'mon I'll show you" he threw me over his shoulder causing me to squeal as he held me tightly making sure I didn't fall.

He carried me into the bathroom to find out the bathtub was full of water with bubbles.

"Thought a warm bath might relieve the stress so you're not taking it out on me" JJ explained, setting me on my feet.

I smiled before kissing his cheek as a thank you. He really was the sweetest even if he was only doing it for the benefit of me not getting mad at him.

I took my clothes off as JJ covered his eyes before I slipped into the warm water instantly feeling my muscles loosen.

"Mmm, thank you, Jay" I hummed closing my eyes as warmth coursed through my body,

"Oh hey, I also went to the store while you were sleeping and I got you some chocolate" JJ informed me as he sat on the closed toilet seat beside me, pulling a small plastic bag into his lap. He pulled a bunch of big chocolate bars.

"Aww, you know the way to my heart" I soothed, smiling up at him as he ripped open the wrapper to one and broke off a piece.

"I know right. Now open" he commanded, leaning down and holding the piece of chocolate in front of my lips. I opened my mouth and he popped the small piece into my mouth.

I chewed the chocolate as I watched him pull off the hoodie he was wearing.

"This is for when you're done" he declared, laying his hoodie on the sink counter as he grinned.

"You're not getting it back," I said,
already claiming his hoodie.

A/n:
If you haven't already please check out my other books as well such as my Rudy Pankow Imagines and my book Pogues vs. Kooks. Thank you!

Slightly edited
Word count: 1166