Date pt. 5

((This part does have smut in it just a warning))

We eventually got back to my place, I placed the food on plates for us and brought them to the couch where Kyle was sitting. He looks so hot today. He smiled at me with that award winning smile and I smiled back probably blushing. I handed him his plate and sat next to him.

"What movie you wanna watch?" I asked him.

"Hmmm what about a Harry Potter marathon?" It was his favourite movie franchise. I nodded my head and put the first movie on.

We finished the first movie and our food. Kyle had moved closer to me and was now resting his head on my shoulder, I kissed his head making him smile and blush slightly.

"Stan, your really comfortable." I chuckled at him and smiles.

"Thanks, your adorable." He looked up at me our face very close, I was blushing hard. He leaned into my face his eyes shut. I leaned into him knowing we were gonna kiss.

We locked lips and slowly kissed each other, this was like a dream come true. We kept kissing as he slowly crawled into my lap wrapping his arms round my neck and I held his waist, I was really enjoying this, I think a bit too much.

I think Kyle noticed my boner as he started grinding slowly on my lap as our kissing turned more intense and we started playing with each other's toungues.

We both started getting really hot and moaning into the kiss, I started taking his shirt off as he was taking mine off.

"Woah I didn't know you were this toned Stan." He started rubbing his hands over my chest and abs. He was biting his lip in a sexual way turning me on more.

"Fuck Kyle your so fucking hot....." I blushed hard and started to attack his neck. I was sucking and biting on his skin leaving love bites all over. He was moaning loudly. His moans were so hot, he was grinding on me more.

"Fuck Stan, I need you" he moaned out for me making me smirk.

I picked him up making him wrap his legs round my waist and took us to the bedroom laying him in the bed and I was top. I started kissing him again starting to undo his pants, pulling them down and his boxers.

I stopped kissing him and looked at his huge cock. I kissed his neck, down to his chest, down his stomach, reaching his cock and started to kitten lick his tip. He grabbed my hair tugging it gently moaning my name more.

I started to suck his cock now, this was the first time I'd done anything with a boy but it was amazing. I was the only man I'd ever loved in my life.

"Fuuuuck Stan moreeeeee pleaseeeee" I heard Kyle begging for me. I went deeper gagging slightly on him as I was taking every inch of him deep in my throat.

I felt him twitch and slowly pulled off him not wanting him to cum just yet. He sat up and started unbuttoning my pants and pulled out my cock. He looked at it.

"Wow you huge, bigger than Cartman." I blushed but smiles wide at that. All of a sudden he pushed me down and started licking my shaft up and down slowly. Fuck it felt good. His tounge and mouth felt amazing. I grabbed his hair gently.

"F-f-fuck Kyle!!! This is sooooo fucking good." He smiles at me as he gagged on my cock deep throating it. He was definitely better than Wendy by far.

"Oh shit shit shit, I'm closeeeeeee!!!!" He then slowly pulled off of me making me pout. He smirks and then climbed on top and kissed me as he slowly sat on my cock. I blushed hard feeling him sit on my cock, he was slightly tight but it felt so good.

"Oh shit Stan your cock feels soooooo good in me, fuck." I smirked and started thrusting up into him slowly, but he was riding me faster and harder.

"Fuck Kyle you feel so good on my cock fuck" I started twitching inside of the boy moaning loudly. We locked lips again as I felt him cum on us as I squirted cum deep into him hard moaning.

"S-shit." I panted out heavy breathing. He laid on my chest panting, my cock still in him but I was too tired to pull out at that point. We ended up falling asleep like that.