Some Free Time

"Class dismissed." Professor Mcgonagall said. "Oh and, before you go, who's going to die this year?" I slowly raised my hand.

"Reason?"

"The Grim," I replied. Mcgonagall sighed. "Professor Trelawney has made many prophecies about students dying. She predicts a death each year. But I can assure you that all of those students are very much alive. The Grim is one of the common reasons. Very well, you all can leave now." She said.

"Man, I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but this Divination thing seems like a fraud." I said, walking out of the classroom.

"Well it certainly isn't, because after all, professor Dumbledore included this subject. Though I do admit that it seems quite strange." Komaeda said.

"I've never seen practice of Divination up close until now, and I'm...not really excited about it." Nanami sighed.

"I know right? I never really believed in fortune telling. Divination? I guess I'll put them on the same tier." I said, slightly disappointed.

"Hey hey, don't be depressed. We can visit Hagrid later." Nanami exclaimed, a bit happier then before.

"Alright!" I said, smiling.

~~At 6pm~~

We were currently standing in front of Hagrid's hut. We knocked on the door. Hagrid opened the door and we were greeted by Fang's familiar barking.

"Oh hello ye three!" How've ye been?"

"We're fine Hagrid. How about you?" I asked.

"Jus' like always." He replied. "Here, take some o' the rock cakes, spent a lo' o' time makin' them for yeh three.'' 'Oh no...' To be honest, we're not really fond of Hagrid's rock cakes, they taste like actual rocks! Not just the taste, the whole thing is a rock! Everytime I eat them I feel like my teeth are gonna fall out. But, we don't want to hurt Hagrid's feelings, so we eat them even though our teeth hurt like crazy. I took one and started chewing. 'God my teeth hurt...' After what felt like an eternity, I finally finished chewing and swallowed it. 'Thank goodness...' We thanked Hagrid for the cake and tea (Luckily for us, the tea was decent) and left for the Hogwarts building. I thought my day couldn't get worse but then we ran into her. Enoshima and her gang. Apparently she recruited Kamukura somehow.

"Watch it, mudblood! You're gonna get my new robes dirty." She spat.

"Oh but they're already dirty. Because the owner of it has a tainted mind." Komaeda argued back.

"OHHHH ROASTED" Me and Nanami shouted in unison.

"Hmph! Mukuro, Kamukura-senpai, tell them to go. They're in my way."

"You move. Proud of being a pure-blood? Well guess what, you're nothing but a disgrace to us, even the devil probably fears you." Komaeda said coldly. 'Dang he's really good at roasting her.'

"Look Mukuro, Kamukura-senpai! This lanky, white-haired weirdo had the AUDACITY to call me a disgrace!(Author's note: It physically and mentally hurt to write this sentence.) Oh the despair..."

"Yes, I'm trash, and so is your despair. Now, move out of the way or else I'll move you myself." Saying that, Komaeda carried Enoshima to the other side of the hallway, put her there and walked back to us.

"What's your weight, Enoshima?" Komaeda asked.

"30 kilograms." She flipped her hair like a model.

"Are you sure?" He continued, "because my arms feel like they're going to fall off .''

"HOW DARE YOU YOU LANKY, WHITE-HAIRED, *HOPE*- OBSESSED FREAK!? WAIT TILL MY DAD HEARS ABOUT THIS! I'LL DESTROY YOUR HOUSE! I'LL- I'LL-" Enoshima continued screaming.

"Let's go." He said. We simply walked away, ignoring the tantrum behind us. We gave Junko Enoshima a taste of her own despair... although she probably likes the feeling of it.