Part #2

~ Still Y/N's Mums Pov ~

So now that I have reordered the tickets what do I do now then...? I want it to still be a surprise for Y/N, soon my darling...soon you will know what mama has been hiding...soon...

~ End of Y/N's mums Pov ~

~ Y/N's Pov ~

As mum walked out of her bedroom I walk up to her and ask her "who was that on the phone mum?" Making mum look up from her phone and at me "Oh uh...just work my dear" I look at her confused "I thought you said you won't be busy while we are in Brazil on holidays?" 

"They just...needed some help with uh... the upcoming speech! Yea the upcoming speech!" Mum answered looking down at her phone again "i'm gonna order some food you guys hungry?" Mum asked putting her phone down and waking to the door putting her shoes on "Yes Y/M, can you get a KFC if there is any KFC" Dad says. "Uh...is there any McDonald's here?" I ask looking up at the ceiling "I think so" Mum responds "get one of those then please" Dad says sitting on the couch watching Football on TV "Ok, be back soon" Mum says as she walks out of the room.

~ End of Y/N's Pov ~

~ Eric's Pov ~

"Are you pumped for tonight guys?" Paul asks "Obviously! I wonder how many people will be there" Gene says resting on his seat "Yea I am pumped" Tommy says calmly "I guess so" I say resting on my seat leaning near tommy 

~ after the plane lands and they get off and go to the hotel and get settled in ~

"How many hours until we have to get ready?" I ask walking up to Tommy and Paul "Uh...I think...in 5 hours right Tommy?" Paul says then looking at Tommy "Uh,Yea! I think so! In 5 hours!" I nod and thank them then walk off to my room. I unlock the door and walk in and close and lock the door then put my stuff down and look in the mirror and say "5 hours left..."

~ End of Eric's Pov ~

~ End of Part #2 ~

[[ Sorry it short 😓 ]]