SEVEN

Third person pov

'Ms. Romanoff, Ms. Maximoff, it seems that Ms. Carter might have a panicked attack.', says the A.I. Wanda and Natasha storm up from the bed and run into the next room, y/n's room. When Wanda sees their baby seating and squirming on the bed, she covers her mouth with her hand and lets out a loud gasp. Nat didn't hesitate one second. She goes to y/n and tries to shake her awake. 'Wanda it isn't working.', Nat says and looks desperately at her girlfriend. Wanda walks from the door to the bed and crouches next to Nat. Wanda lays a hand on y/n'a cheek and whispers:'wake up'. When Wanda releases her hand, Y/n sits up with a terrified look in her face.

'What happened babygirl', Nat asks while stroking y/n hair. y/n looks at Wanda and Nat and starts crying. When she realises the wet puddle she starts crying even more. Wanda realises and cups y/n's cheeks:'It's no problem sweetheart, we do it like last time okay?' Y/n nods her head hesitant while leaning into the touch of Wanda. Wanda looks at Nat and Nat immediately knows what to do. She picks up y/n and walks her to hers and Wanda's room. Wanda starts to wash the sheets.

When Nat puts y/n down in the tub she looks worried at her. Y/n starts sobbing louder:'I-I'm sor-sorry' Nat crouches down next to y/n and hugs her. She puts a strain out of y/n face and whispers softly:'You don't have to be sorry babygirl. Now wash and come out when you are ready.'

Nat starts to leave when y/n calls her name. Even if y/n wasn't little right now, she didn't want to be alone, she didn't want to be without Nat. 'Can you bath with me?', Y/n asks avoiding eye contact. Nat starts smiling immediately. Even if her babygirl wasn't little right now, she wants her to stay. She undressed and climbs into the bathtub across from y/n.

Nat smiles at y/n:'Okay now you need to wash your body for my, can you do that.' Y/n thinks for a moment before nodding slightly, still avoiding Nat's gaze. She takes the soap and starts to wash her arms. After every few seconds the soap slides out of her grip. Nat smiles when she sees y/n struggling:'Do you need help?' Again y/n thinks for a second before nodding her head, still avoiding to look at the readhead.

Nat smiles and places a finger under y/n chin and gently lift her up to look at her eyes. 'I want to see the face and hear the voice of my babygirl.' Y/n starts smiling. My babygirl. Y/n looks at Natasha while Nat washes y/n's body. Nat notices the thoughtful of y/n. 'Everything fine?', Nat asks while looking at y/n suspicious. Y/n smiles at Nat:'Everything is perfectly fine.' Nat laughs a little before pulling y/n a little bit clouded. Y/n is now sitting in Nat's lap and leaning her head on Nat's shoulder and suckling in her skin, while Nat washes y/n's back.

'Okay i'm just asking because you're smiling like Steve when he write his first sms.'  Y/n let's go of Nat's skin to look at her concentrated face. 'It's just.', Y/n starts. Nat looks at her at signals her to go on. 'You could me ^your babygirl^.', Y/n says and starts to suck on Nats skin again. 'You don't like it?', Nat asks worried. Y/n looks at her surprised:'No, Nat I love it.' Nat starts to smile and kissing around     y/n's face and says between the kisses:'You love it when I call you my babygirl.' Y/n starts giggling.

After a few more minutes the two of them go out of the tub and get dressed. Y/n and Nad sit on Nat and Wanda's bed when Wanda came throw the door. Y/n sits up and makes granny hand at Wanda. Wanda starts smiling and picks y/n up. She kisses her in the head and looks suspicious when she notices the smile on her girlfriends face.

She puts y/n down on the bed and sits next to her. 'Nat why are you smiling like Steve when he write his first sms.', Wanda asks smiling. 'Well because-', Nat starts but was interrupted by a exited little someone. 'I'm Nat's babygirl.', Y/n says proudly while pointing at her chest. 'You are?' Wanda asks surprised and looks at Nat happy. Y/n hums before yawning.

'I guess it's time for bed babygirl.', Nat says while putting Y/n between her and Wanda. Wanda lays next to y/n and smiles when y/n crawl on top of her. Y/n did notice that Wanda wears a chewing necklace but decided to ignore it. She starts sucking at Wanda's skin after saying goodnight to the woman. Before y/n finally closes her eyes she puts her hand out to look if Nat was still there. She feels Nat at starts smiling before laying her one hand on Wanda's chest and grabbing Nat's sleeve which the other.

Nat was woken by a knock on the door. She looks in her watch and realises it is past six. She looks at her right to see her baby on top of her girlfriend and starts smiling before gently waking up Wanda. Wanda immediately now she what's happening. She climbs out under y/n and walks with Nat to answer the door. They open the door to look at Maria.

'Morning girls.', Maria whispers while kissing Wanda and Nat at the cheek. 'Morning hun. So about y/n, when she is little and Nat isn't in the same room as her she starts crying. She won't asks for food or something to drink so you need to give it to her. She only likes water, juice and milk, oh and when she-', Wanda was interrupted by Nat who gently places her hand on Wanda's shaking hand.

'Don't worry Wanda, I have everything under control. And you said she isn't little right now right. So that Nat won't be there
shouldn't be a problem.', Maria says and smiles confident at Wanda. 'Everything will be fine babe. Oh and Maria, if y/n says she isn't hungry you need to ignore it because she doesn't want to be a burden. I'm case you guys don't need what to do, she loves the little mermaid. We have Mac'n'cheese, Nuggis and-', Nat was interrupted when Wanda covers Nat's mouth with her hand. 'Maria will handle it babe.', Wanda says. Nat smiles before looking at her sleeping baby.

'Okay you guys need to go. Bye.', Maria says while shoving Wanda and Nat out if the room and closing the door. Wanda starts to panic a little:' If anything happen call me, or Nat, but first me. Even if she just want us to come back call me, promise?' Maria smiles at Wanda:'I promise.' Maria closes the door and lays down next to y/n, before falling back asleep with y/n.