sneak peak for future chapter

TW: the word F*g is used and homophobia is in here

Hopper was watching Steve trying to stand up which he has been doing for a while. He managed to stand for a couple of minutes before falling back onto the wheel chair.

Hopper has seen how much Steve has improved in two weeks.Two weeks ago Steve couldn't stand up with out help. Hopper felt proud that Steve had improved even if it was little bit.

After falling in his wheel chair for a third time Hopper could see that Steve was getting frustrated. As well as the nurce so she dismissed Steve for the time being. She walked away when she saw Hopper come to take Steve.

Hopper turned Steve who was avoiding eye contact. He walked behind Steve's wheelchair and began to walk towards the hospital room. It was deathly quiet on the way there Hopper tried to start a conversation. But he was only met with silence every time he tried.

Hopper was very concerned because Steve has been avoiding Speaking with everyone. It conserd everyone because Steves never been this quiet before.

It had started four days ago when he told everyone about his and Billy's relationship. Most of them had been accepting about it and a few hadn't.

Steve knew that a lot of people wouldn't except his and Billy's relationship. He thought that if anyone would be excepting it would be the people who had to deal with supernatural thing like the demigorgon or demidogs. What he hadn't thought would happen was Dustin calling him a f*g or Nancy saying it was a faze. Lucas had given him a disgusted look. Hopper and Jonathan escorted them out before else could happen.

Steve knows that there response was to do with how other people saw homosexulity as a hole. It still hurt he thought of Dustin as a brother and Nancy was his friend.

He didn't realise this but he was shaking "hey Steve are you okay?" Hopper asked. Steve shook his head as tears began to fall down his face. He was pulled into a hug by Hopper knowing that Steve needed comfort. They pulled out of the hug when the tears and shaking stopped.

"Better?" Hopper questioned Steve who nodded "a little" he replied. "I'm going to lift you on to the bed okay" Hopper said which made Steve a little confused looking up he realised that he was in his hospital room. 'When did we get here?' He thought to himself then nodded at Hopper.

He was hoisted up onto the bed "they'll come around" he said. As if he new what Steve was thinking about before. Steve said a little okay as the door open revealing Billy, Robin and Will.

Billy and Will sat at Steve's side. Billy giving him a kiss on the cheek once he was next to Steve. Robin went to Hopper "how's he doing?" Robin asked looking at Steve out of the corner of her eye. Billy said something that made Steve and Will laugh. Over the past four days Will, Steve, Billy and Robin had became close friends.

Hopper didn't know why they had but he was glad since it has helped Steve a little. "He was able to stand for a couple of minutes" Hopper looking st Steve then back to Robin. "He still a mess from what happed four days ago" he said putting his hands in his pockets.