WAIT- WHAT???

*House, Lev/Ciel's POV)

I woke up up the morning thinking about so many things. I just wish things would get better lolol. Anyway, I went downstairs to my first floor of my one story house and got some milk. I ate it. It was a very filling meal. Then, I went upstairs and got dressed. I put on a neon green body suit and a white mask with a face on it that I had made out of cardboard. Then I sister teleported all the way to Kenilworth.

I walked in to room 109 to see Lexie and Jonah cuddling on top of Sadie's desk. It was lowkey sus, but I didn't care, at this point it was normal. Then, I looked to the back of the classroom to see Madame Hrynchuk and Ms. Griffith doing fortnite dances.

"Smh," I said, catching everyones attention, "fortnite is soooooooo last season. Minecraft is the only thing worthy of poggersness 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄"

"GRRRRRRRR," goes Hryn Hryn, "fortnite is very poggers."

*No One's POV*
Madame Hrynchuk then proceeded to beat the living crap out of Ciel/Lev. She was very angy. That's when Jonah got up and spend towards the two.

"OMG MADAME NO!" he cried, "DONT BEAT UP DADDY DREAM >:(((((((("

"DONT CARE" says Mme, "HEY GOOGLE, PAY DESPACITO"

"WAIT- WHAT???" said Ciel/Lev, "YOU CANT DO THAT!!! IT WILL CREATE A PORTAL TO ANOTHER DIMENSION!!!"

"DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE" goes Madame, as she begins to do a ritualistic dance to Despacito.

"HRYNCHUK!!!! STOP!!! WE'RE GONNA DIE," says Ms. Griffith from across the room, now doing the renegade.

"Yeah!" says the class in unison.

"LOLOL PEACE OUT SUCKERS!!!!" laughs Madame Hrynchuk as she begins to grossly transform in to Nagito, "NOW, BY THE POWER OF HOPE, I BANISH YOU ALL TO A NEW DIMENSION MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH *inserts Nagito's laughter*!!!!!!"

That's when a giant portal opened up and sucked everyone in.

*Portal, Ciel/Lev's POV*
Blues and purples surrounded me as I was sucked deeper and deeper in to the oblivion. However, as soon as it had started it had stopped. I landed hard on what felt like a roof of sorts. I looked around to see the world I had once known crumbling.

"Crap," I sighed, "of all places I had to end up he-"

"Cadet." said a stern voice from behind.

"AYO???" I said whipping my head around to see two men standing above me, "WAIT- COMMANDER ERWIN AND CAPTAIN LEVI!!!?? 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍"

"Yeah lol, that's us" said Levi before kicking me off the roof.

Then, I died.

*Shrek land, Ciel/Lev's POV*
I woke up again, the time in a field. I looked around for some sign of where I was. I was completely lost.

"Ciel/Lev!!!" I heard a voice from behind me, it was easily recognizable.

"Sadie??!!" I yelled back turning around to face them, but what I saw sent chills down my u. Wherever I was, it definitely wasn't home...

A/N: sorry it's so short lol, anyways... beans!!