22 years later.....

"You've gone completely insane!", Rebekah yells.

"I needed a meal so I saw an opportunity and took it."

"Nik, you can't just go through, feeding on innocent people in public. The people of the city already don't trust us vampires and we have lied hundreds of times."

" We have done nothing but protect us and the city sister."

"Nik," Rebekah said mugged her brother.

"Elijah is hurt!", Marcel said barging into the music room.

Klaus and Rebekah follow Marcel to the main area of the compound. 

They made it to the main room to see Elijah on the couch draining blood.

"What happened Elijah?", Rebekah exclaimed.

"Our mother. It appears as if she's back."

"How? We killed her off years ago," Niklaus replied slightly annoyed.

"She's in the body of another," Rebekah said while healing Elijahs wound.

"So you only killed the body of your mother and not her soul?", Marcel questions.

"Yes, perhaps you know a little about that because of your little witch friends."

"Nik stop. Elijah who did our mother come back as?"

"Mikael."

An expression of guilt and fear immediately took over Klaus's face.

" Great so she comes back to torture me as the one person I despise most," Klaus says.

"Where is she?"

"That I don't know. I was out at brunch with Hayley and after she left, mother came in and caused a massive destruction," Elijah explained.

"Where's Hayley?"

"Right here. Your father is back but he's acting...weird," Hayley said coming into the compound.

"Because little wolf, that is not my father, that is our mother."

"Explains why I've been getting signs all day. She's warning me about something and I can't figure out what it is. When Elijah and I went to the art gallery, we saw this painting that looked similar to a spell. After I left brunch, I walked to the flower shops and one of the roses died. I left and on my way down here, I saw blood running into a sewer."

"She wants to perform a ritual," Klaus says.

"Yeah state the obvious but what sort of ritual?", Marcel says.

"I don't know but maybe you could have one of your little witch friends to help us."

"Don't you have a witch acquaintance yourself? Oh, I forgot she left."

"Ouch! Why did you pinch me?", Marcel asked.

"I didn't. I swear," Rebekah said.

"Enough with the childish games. Let's figure out what happened....

"Ouch! Rebekah!", Marcel exclaimed

"I swear it is not me!"

Soon appeared a woman with