oblivious boram

boram walked down the school's hallway with a pep in her step, humming happily to jinghua's bon voyage as she approached her locker. the young girl was unaware as to why she had been so happy on such an early wednesday morning, smiling softly as she opened her locker to place her books inside before deciding to rearrange everything inside. as she reorganises, she thought to herself possibilities for her to be so happy at such an early hour. was it because she had no assignments to hand in? or the fact there wasn't a student council meeting to attend? her thoughts are interrupted when she feels her body shivering as she lets out a surprised yelp before turning quickly to face the culprit - seeing one of her best guy friends, huijun laughing at her.

"yah! noh huijun that was not funny!" boram whined, slapping her friend's arm before pouting and returning to fixing her books inside her locker. huijun leans against the lockers beside the open side of her locker and calms his laughter before clearing his throat and smiling at the female, hands tucked into the school pant pockets that stored a letter in one that he clutched onto.

"sorry sorry," he firstly apologies for scaring the girl before continuing to question the boy's weirdness. "by the way, what are you doing?" he questioned his friend, leaning against the lockers near hers, watching as she pulled a few things out and placed them back inside the small compartment. upon knowing that the girl was organising her locker, he stares at the female momentarily before speaking. "did you, uh, finish the science questions for mr baek's class?"

boram raised an eyebrow at the male, turning to see him smiling as she returned her attention to her locker to grab her math books. "i finished them last week in the library," she commented, clutching her books close to her chest as she grabbed her pencil case and closed her locker, facing her friend. "you were there with me," she reminded with a smile.

"huh? oh yeah!" he awkwardly chuckles, a light blush covering his cheeks from the embarrassment of forgetting the study session they did with minjae and gayoon last week. "so! uh, no council meeting?" he asked, realising the female wasn't in a meeting like she normally would be.

"nah, there isn't anything fairy important to discuss with just me and saerim," boram shrugged, the two idol's conversation is interrupted by a shout of boram's name from down the hallway. turning to face the person who called her name, she sees it's eunjo, a member of the student council. "oh eunjo-ah, what's up?"

"um, here!" he awkwardly showed her a bread bun in his hands. "i uh, accidental bought two and forgot none of my friends ever come to school early, so..." he rambled on, scratching his nape from the awkwardness between the two.

"is that so? thanks, i was going to go to the convenience store to get breakfast but sure!" the jyp artist accepted the treat before smiling and waving to eunjo as she and huijun began walking away from him. "see you at lunch~" the two idols made their way to their homeroom classroom, entering and sitting in their normal seats that were located in the middle of the room. boram sits at her desk before turning around to face huijun who sat behind her. "oh yeah, why are you here so early?" boram asked her friend, ripping parts of the bread and eating in small portions.

"minjae said he needed to talk with his pe teacher about something," huijun yawned, laying his arms on the desk and resting his chin on them. "i just tagged along because i didn't want to walk by myself," he hummed.

boram nodded before offering the male a bit of her bread. "eat," her friend glances up at her with a raised eyebrow however did as told as they continued chatting about their careers.

 "eat," her friend glances up at her with a raised eyebrow however did as told as they continued chatting about their careers