Chapter 9: We're free

A/N:
Yes i'm aware that it would take years to get their lives back on track, but we're just gonna do a time skip to where their lives are back to normal
————————————————
Author POV:
it's been like 9 months, for the most part people were growing crops, getting their jobs back and basically living a normal life again. they also got their phone service back after awhile.

Chishiya grabbed out his phone and texted Niragi. 'aye niragi, you wanna hangout?' Chishiya sent the text and stayed on his balcony with his hood down, the wind is blowing making his hair go everywhere, he waited to hear the notification that Niragi texted back.

Niragi was sitting in his home, shooting bullets at a target he had on his wall, he heard his phone light up from Chishiyas notification, he groaned in annoyance and put his gun down, picking up his phone to see the notification, he saw it was Chishiya and he automatically calmed down. He read the text and replied.
'yea sure shortie, i'd love to hangout with you.'

Chishiya heard his phone buzz after a few minutes, he turned on his phone and texted back. 'sounds good, wanna hangout at the park?' He sent the text.

Niragi automatically responded saying. 'wherever you wanna meet I will, what time?' Chishiya texted back. 'now? i'm already dressed and stuff, We can hangout whenever'

Niragi has liked Chishiya for awhile, and the same goes for Chishiya. They just didn't want to tell each other during the games...But now that the games are finally over, Chishiya and Niragi could confess their feelings towards each other whenever.

Niragi saw the text and he texted back with one hand. 'sure, i'm dressed as well- lets meet up at the bench at the front when you enter the park' Chishiya replied. 'okay, i'm on my way then. see ya there dipshit.' He sent the text with a grin, he walked out of his house and arrived at the park.

Niragi saw the text and blushed, he rolled his eyes and grabbed his gun and put it on his shoulder. He walked out his house and went to the park, he saw Chishiya sitting there on the bench scrolling on his phone.

"aye shortie i'm here" Niragi said while standing in front of Chishiya. "oh hey asshole" Chishiya said to Niragi, smirking. He was blushing as well. Chishiya got up and hugged Niragi.

Niragi blushed more. "you're so stupid." He said to Chishiya, holding him close, he felt his gun get taken out of his hands, He watched Chishiya run off with it.

"CHISHIYA-" Niragi chased Chishiya, he was laughing. "WHAT DIPSHIT?!" Chishiya replied, while running with his gun.

"YOU BETTER GIVE ME MY GUN BACK!" Niragi caught up to Chishiya and he tackled him, he was now on top of Chishiya.

"i- DIPSHIT GET OFF ME. ILL TASE YOU- OR EVEN BETTER- SHOOT YOU" Chishiya was just joking around, and Niragi knew that.

"yeah yeah, give me my gun or i'll kiss you." Niragi said 'jokingly', in reality he actually would enjoy kissing Chishiya.

Chishiyas eyes shot open, his face flushed dark pink. He chuckled a little and kept his gun in his hand, hinting to Niragi. "well in that case your not getting your gun back" Chishiya said with a smirk, hoping Niragi would see what he meant.

"oh so you want me to kiss you huh? is there something your not tell me shortie?" Niragi blushed as well, he was still hovering over Chishiya, looking down at him.

Chishiya looked up at Niragi. "hmm..yah maybe I am, dipshit." Chishiya grinned, he knew Niragi didn't like that nickname.

"OI STOP CALLING ME DIPSHIT—" Niragi stopped speaking, now realizing that Chishiya basically just admitted to having feelings for him. "wait...really?" Niragi became serious.

Chishiya put Niragis gun down and smiled a little, he nodded. "yep..." Chishiya looked away from the Black haired male. "sorry.."

"why the fuck are you apologizing? is it not obvious that I like you? god you oblivious cat." Niragi smirked.

Chishiya sat there with wide eyes, he smiled more and his face was red at this point. "oh is that so?" Chishiya hummed.

⚠️kiss scene coming up, if you are uncomfortable by that scroll until you see '💎'⚠️

"yes. yes it is. Now tell me how you feel shortie-" Niragi looked into Chishiyas eyes, getting cut off by Chishiyas lips hitting Niragis.

Chishiya wrapped his arms around Niragis torso,pulling him down closer to himself.

Niragi grinned in the kiss and he continued kissing the blonde boy, he chuckled and broke the kiss, looking down at Chishiya.

"hmm..why'd you stop?" Chishiya frowned jokingly and kissed Niragi again. "alright alright- I see you shortie" Niragi smiled and kissed Chishiya again for a moment.

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

"hmm, does this mean your mine now?" Niragi asked, sitting up, getting off Chishiya.

"yeah yeah, whatever Dipshit." Chishiya got closer to Niragis face. "that's what you wanted to hear, right dumbass?~" "AISH STOP IT" Niragis face turned red, he stood up and grabbed his gun.

Chishiya leaned against the tree, he chuckled and saw Niragi walk in front of him. "what dumbass?" Chishiya questioned, Niragi looked down at Chishiya and pointed the gun to Chishiyas chin. "those eyes of yours still piss me off you know that?"

"yeah, yeah I do." Chishiya smirked and chuckled, kissing Niragis cheek.

A/N
YALL I DID IT! I WROTE A FAN FICTION- how'd y'all like it? i've written fan fictions before but I usually delete them before it's finished- but this is actually a fan fiction that I finished- did y'all like it?