32- Your mind

JustVurb was staring at Skeppy.
Skeppy was confused.
"Where is Bad?" He asked.
Just Vurb looked at him, "You don't see him for once? Well, Skeppy, in the groupchat... you made all the messages yourself, all of your friends like BadBoyHalo, Dream, Zelkam- They aren't real, I have been trying to help you, the only real one is Spifey you see- you sent me deaththreats, yourself deaththreats, you stabbed yourself, and everything, it was an illusion, Skeppy, your mind was playing with you."
"What-?"
"Skeppy, you created these people you almost died because of your loneliness, you made up these people like Susu to 'revive your and Bad to be your love, and all of these people- only Spifey and I were real."
Skeppy was silent.
Justvurb looked at the guy. "Just glad you are okay, and that those people are put of your mind, you thought they were real, when they weren't,"
Skeppy looked at Vurb.
"How do I know you are real?" He asked.
"Skeppy, look at the groupchat." Vurb stated, handing the boy his phone.
As skeppy scrolled up, it was all him typing, Kylee, Bad, Dream, Zelka,, Eret, all of them was his mind. Everybody who he thought was there, was an illusion.
Until he scrolled up to the 'kids' typing.
There was Jamie, Hanya, and Angelica.
But from what it looked like, Angelica was somebody else, and not him...
"Hey, uhm, Vurb, this you?" He asked, pointing to Angelica.
Vurb shaked his head no.
"Was it Spifey?" Skeppy asked.
"Not that I believe so....."
As footsteps walked in the room, Angelica was there, she was a short 11 years old girl.
"Oh, Vurb, not everybody was an illusion, yes we are some of the final people on the planet, but others in the groupchat are here too, like Sam!" She said, as Awesamdude entered the room.
"Hm, hello, Skeppy, hello, Vurb...." He laughed.
"Ready to perish?" He then said.
Vurb looked at Sam... "Wait- no... wait..."
"I know what you are doing...."