ʜᴇʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ [1]

JEON CHANGHA

FRIENDSHIP DURATION- 2003-present

FRIENDSHIP DURATION 2003-present

PROFESSION- Video Creator, Model

BIRTHDATE February 10, 1998

BIRTHPLACESouth Korea

HEIGHT5' 8"/1.7 m

ETHNICITYKorean

FACE CLAIM @chang._.a

SOCIAL MEDIA @chang._.

ABOUT CHANGHA

Though Changha was born in South Korea, he lived in Japan for a large part of his childhood. His father and Ju's were great friends, so it was only natural that their children would be too. Despite living across the world from each other, they were very close friends, and their friendship only grew when Ju moved to Japan. When Ju decided to move to South Korea, Changha was more than willing to accompany her, even offering to help pay for rent, travel cost and other essentials. They lived together for only a month before Ju moved into the SM dorms, but Ju continued to help pay for the apartment they had been renting. Changha was her number one supporter when she debuted and still is to this day. They dated for a short period in 2016, and though it was a little awkward at first, they remain very close friends. Changha has now found his people and is very famous on both TikTok and Instagram.

KARIMOVA ELINA

FRIENDSHIP DURATION-2018-present

FRIENDSHIP DURATION2018-present

PROFESSIONModel, YouTuber

BIRTHDATEApril 22, 1998

BIRTHPLACEUzbekistan

HEIGHT5'4"/1.63 m

ETHNICITYUzbek

FACE CLAIM @elina_4_22

SOCIAL MEDIA @elina_4_22

ABOUT ELINA

Though Elina was born in Uzbekistan, she moved to South Korea at a very young age. She met Ju through social media when she commented on one of her posts. Ju replied to the comment and followed her. Elina then followed her back and DMed her about the topic of the post. This led to a long conversation and ended in a new friendship. The two later found out that they both were friends with Changha, and laughed about their obliviousness.

OHIRA SHUZO

FRIENDSHIP DURATION- 2013-present

FRIENDSHIP DURATION 2013-present

PROFESSIONFashion Model

BIRTHDATEMarch 12, 2001

BIRTHPLACEOsaka, Japan

HEIGHT6' 0"/1.85 m

ETHNICITYJapanese

FACE CLAIM @shuzo__3120

SOCIAL MEDIA @shuzo__3120

ABOUT SHUZO

Shuzo and Ju have been friends for a long time. They first met at a park in Osaka a year after Ju moved there. Ju noticed Shuzo sitting alone on the swing and came over to make a friend. He was a little surprised that she'd come over, and at first let her do most of the talking. Slowly, he opened up and they began hanging out weekly. When Ju told Shuzo she'd be moving, he was upset, but respected her decision nonetheless. Though they no longer see each other daily, they make time to meet up whenever they can, and go to each other's events when possible. They are still good friends and often communicate through social media. 

INOUE YAMATO

FRIENDSHIP DURATION-2019-present

FRIENDSHIP DURATION2019-present

PROFESSIONModel

BIRTHDATEJuly 29, 1999

BIRTHPLACESakai, Japan

HEIGHT5' 8"/1.7 m

ETHNICITYJapanese

FACE CLAIM @yamatoinoue__

SOCIAL MEDIA @yamatoinoue__

ABOUT YAMATO

Yamato and Ju met through Shuzo on Instagram. Shuzo DMed both of them and told them to message each other to see if they'd want to be friends. They agreed to do so and hit it off immediately. They talked for hours and agreed to be friends. The next time Ju was in Japan, the trio met up to hang out in-person finally. They had lots of fun and their friendship strengthened even more after meeting up multiple times.