School

TW : ED
Katsuki's POV
School is so boring. What with all these idiots scribbling things in their book and for what? I barely do any work unless it's fighting, and I'm great at anything and everything. Well, that's a lie. Shit. Aizawa just picked on me to answer a question. Look at the board. Look at the board. Look at the board. Hmmmmm. I just said something random. Ugh at least it was right. Surprisingly. Remind me to never daydream or overthink things in the middle of class again.

The bell rings and I'm obviously the first one out of the door. Ahhhhh. Lunchtime. As long as Pikachu and Shitt-, "Hey Bakubro where are you off to?" Pikachu half yells, half questions me from across the other side of the corridor. "Lunch dumbass," I reply sternly. Then four eyes came up to me and gave me a lecture about how 'I shouldn't swear at school' and 'how disrespectful it is'. Seeing his face is me being disrespectful to my own eyes sweet Jesus.

I walk down the corridor off to the side to the toilets, of course I'm not going to lunch. In fact I'm doing the complete opposite, after all, I need to become No.1 Hero. My hands have been feeling really sore lately and I'm probably going to get 3rd degree burns or some shit by the end of this week. Ridiculous. Anyway, into the toilets I go. I don't need to do this. Yes I do. To impress my Dad so he doesn't do stuff to Mum. My vision goes slightly blurry as my own cold fingers go down my throat. By the time I'm finished, it's about 10 minutes into lunch, maybe even 15.

Walking down the grey painted corridors, seriously they couldn't of chose a duller colour, I see some teachers and extras from class 1B, ugh stop staring bitches. It's probably because I look like death right now as I legit just forced myself to throw up. Lol what a funny world it is for me. Look like death. Feel like death. And want to die. Haha so funny. Not. Anyway enough of me overthinking. I walk over to where Shitty hair, Racoon eyes, Phone charger and Tape dispenser are sitting, tch fucking idiots. And all lunch I swear everyone had their eyes on me. Do I really look that bad?

Being honest though, I don't really care. But I have one ask, can Pikachu SHUT THE FUCK UP. Ugh. How can you make one human being so goddamn annoying? So the lunch bell rings and, great, back to lessons we go. We have english with the human microphone or some shit next. I just wanna go home. The afternoon lessons finished quite a bit earlier than usual, so we are let out early. I pack up my stuff so I'm ready to leave when I go outside to see just what I need. Uraraka and Izuku making out.

My hands start shaking and my vision starts going a little blurry. I ask them to stop as its actually disgusting. But Pink cheeks wouldn't stop. Izuku looked really uncomfortable but it's probably just because I was watching them for about 20 seconds. Tsk. God murder me please. Like literally, before I do it myself. Perhaps I should, might make some lives better, including mine. Haha what a funny thought, not. However as I walk away to go to my house. My vision goes all blurry and white with black dots appearing at either side of my eyes. What the fuck is happening to my eyesight right now?

Then it all went black.

Izuku's POV
Someone get this bitch off me please, I need an excuse, just to take my mind off someone else. Suddenly, Kacchan just fell, he legit just fainted in front of me. And hohoho if it isn't Kirishima going to the rescue to help Kacchan I wonder who it is. Kirishima is so lucky, he's the only one that can touch Kacchan without dying. I wish I was exaggerating, but I'm not. "Kirishima, do you need any help?" I ask my voice sounding more forced and angry than it usually does. I don't know why I don't like Kirishima around Kacchan. Or for a matter of fact Denki. Maybe even Sero. And I don't even like Mina being around him! God what is wrong with me? It's just because he's my childhood friend right?

Eijiro's POV
Why is Midoriya so mad at me right now? When he talked to me it was as if his was voice was being forced out of him in an either really annoyed or really angry tone. I can't believe that Bakugo just fainted though. Like the actual fuck. Over what? I'm just praying that he doesn't get angry with himself and continue that stuff. That's why I always stay so close to him. And I know that makes other people make ship stuff of us, (like what the fuck is KiriBaku?) but it's not like I can stop them. Even my friends as well, especially Mina and Denki. Denki is funny though, Off Brand Pikachu. Pfft. Anyway I asked Midoriya to go and get Mr Aizawa, and I really hope Bakugo is going to be okay. Good lord hide all the blades in this world when Bakugo wakes up. I really don't get how he can do that to himself. But maybe it's something going on at home? Ugh, I don't even know anymore.

(922 words)