Awakening

"My my. Look what we have here? I'm sorry it had to come to this I really do. But it seems you just didn't want to wake up yourself. Now I know you can hardly hear me but things will change."

Everything seems dark. The voice echoed through your head. It took you a moment but you realized you could think. This is thinking. It felt. Interesting. Then a flow of thoughts flashed through the emptiness blinding everything else out.

"I'm guessing you want to see your new body right?"

A breath was heard. And another. It also vibrated through your head. You felt it through your neck. Then chest. A hand slowly was created a spark trailing down to create fingers. Turning it around you were able to tell to the best of your abilities that it was...Tan. Yes that was the word for it. 

It was still uncomfortable feeling memories that were not your own pour through your head.

Reaching up you felt your heartbeat. You were real.

"How are you feeling?"

"G-good?" You said feeling your vocal cords vibrate with the word.

"Hm, here let's try this." You felt something shift and now you could see yourself. Dark coral brown hair was curled around your head to your neck. A little top knot was neatly tied up.

As you drifted closer you saw your eyes. They were a soft hue of green mixed with a shimmer of blue.

Overall your body had the physique of...well you weren't sure but it looked sturdy? That word would have to do.

"I don't have much time. Homework and all. But you're name is going to be Lila for now. You like that?"

"Yes?" Lila replied slightly puzzled.

"Good, fine, dandy. Then good luck! I hope you'll remember me one day. Remember the void that once was and always is on the night of destruction and despair. Also know as your mental health and high school."

"W-what?"

"Bye sis."

_________

Here comes your very first decision my dear potatoes. 

Would you like Lila to be thrown into high school with Peter and become friends. 

Or they don't know whose who until later on when they meet each other as heroes.