𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

CINDERELLA !
¨. ༢ ͎۪۫ ༊*·˚ ╱two, i love it when you're mine.

 ༢ ͎۪۫ ༊*·˚ ╱two, i love it when you're mine

. . . BEAUTIFUL GIRLS LIKE YOU 

 . • .
 . • ☆ • . . • ☆ • .

"I JUST FEEL LIKE YOU SHOULDN'T HANG OUT WITH THEM, BABE" he said, his voice softer than usual. topper wasn't trailing behind him, giving rafe the chance to let his walls down. "i love you, liv, i don't want anything to happen to you."

olivia-jane was biting her tongue to refrain from hurting her boyfriend's feelings. his head rested on her chest, her fingers roaming through his dark hair.

"i know, rafe," she said, her lip between her teeth as she thought about her next sentence. "but, he wasn't mean or disgusting like you and topper claim. he was actually, kinda, . . . nice?"

rafe used his arms to support his weight as he sat up and looked down at the beautiful girl beneath him. "liv, baby, that's how pogues operate. they try to get in the pants of beautiful girls like you"

olivia looked into the eyes of the manipulative boy she couldn't help but love. she nodded, going along with whatever rafe was saying to keep him from snapping on her. rafe moved the hairs from olivia's face, tucking them behind her ear. he kissed her softly, olivia sighed with satisfaction at the affection. rafe pecked her lips once more before looking down at her once again.

"i just want what's best for you, baby" he muttered. "i love you. i don't want you getting caught up with pogues. you're too good for them, too special"

she let rafe continue to speak absolute nonsense, nodding her head as if she was listening to him.

"i love you too, rafe" she answered. lately, shes been questioning if those words were true. she would always force herself to believe she wasn't lying, and she was still head over heels for the boy.

olivia smiled softly as rafe reconnected their lips. she loved these moments with rafe, when he wasn't being a total dick. when he would let her kiss all of his pain away. when he would be her rafe.

he kissed her softly, sealing their love. olivia melted, per usual, at the simple yet passionate action. rafe attempted to pull away by sitting up, but olivia kept her lips on his. she sat up along with him, causing rafe to smile within the kiss.

rafe disconnected their lips when a laugh fell from his lips, liv fell back onto the bed. she huffed as she tried to regain her breath, giggling at the male. she was almost mesmerized by rafe and his happiness.