Context

Welcome to the first part in a well thought out universe based off of Jojo's bizarre adventure and Pokémon! Let's go over some rules of the world and other things you need to know!

Characters:
All Pokémon in this universe
Are humans (except when the situation doesn't benefit from it.) as well as the humans.
Everyone is aged up to fit the situation.
.I.e. drizzile is a 14 year old human male while cinderace is a 21 year old male.
If there is more than one character in a Pokémon species this character will be given the name of there counterpart
.i.e. there are 2 raboots goh's and the one taking kyoka izumi's place in the story. Goh's will keep it's name while the other is called kyoka.

Ways to gain a stand.

1. Be pricked with the arrow (the usual)
2. Be descended from one of the "holy ones" (this is the way the legendaries and mythicals got there stands)
3.come in contact with one or more of the holy items (Items a legendary or mythical Pokémon used to change formes. This includes the griseous orb, the relic song, the gracidea flower, or anything like that. The only exception is the disc of memoir(a parallel to type null's disc).)

Stand rules
1. If a Pokémon is part of a evo line, it's stand user counterpart has an act stand that changes names as it goes up the line.
2. If a Pokémon can change form, the stand can also change form. Keldeo is one of the only stand users who can will his stand to change forms.