Chapter 1: A life changing incident

It was a bright, sunny day in the Pridelands and everyone was happy. The Lion guard were on patrol and it was quite quiet, with no sign of attacks all day.

"Phew. It's fun when your not doing any work." Bunga exclaimed.

"You NEVER do ANY WORK!!" Fuli reminded.

"Oh yeah."

Kion had a little chuckle and the rest just smiled. But somewhere out there, anger was rising and it was rising fast.

"KION!!!!" Kiara yelled as she quickly ran towards him, then hitting his ribs with her head. Kion grunts a little as it wasn't as bad as things he's experienced in the lion guard.

"Hey!! What gives!!" Bunga shouted at Kiara.

"Kiara!! Wait up!!" It was Tiffu and Zuri, chasing after Kiara.

"Uhhhhh.... Sis, what happened?" Kion questioned, wondering what the hit was for.

"YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IT WAS FOR YOU DOUBLE CROSSING IDIOT!!!" Kiara screamed back.

"Uhhh guys imma go home before things get messy."

"Sure thing Kion." Fuli replied.

"OH NO YOU DONT." Kiara yelled as she was going to punch home, but it was to no avail, as Kion avoided it.

"Also your leading patrol until I come back!" Kion shouted to Fuli as he started to run.

The shorter route to Pride Rock is quicker but you have to go through an open area of land to reach it, but the longer route goes through a forest making it easier to escape his sister's grasp. At first, Kiara was on his tail but losing him, until, she suddenly remembered the route and used her powerful hind legs to take a short cut and stopped when she knew her brother was going to come out from that specific point.

Kion was reaching the end of the forest, when out if no where, he spot his sister. He tried to stop, but only skidded, allowing time for his sister to land a powerful blow on his ribs, where she hit him earlier.

This made him almost fly for a bit, but then, he hit the ground. Looking over to his left, he noticed he was on the edge of a gorge. The the gorge his grandfather, Mufassa, died in. Kion just barely got up and looked at his sis.

"W-why are you angry?" Questioned Kion.

"DONT THINK YOU DONT KNOW!!! YOU PROMISED YOU WONT TELL OFF ME, TIFFU AND ZURI, WHEN WE WENT TO THE OUTLANDS!!"

Kion was completely stunned as he doesn't recall telling off her.

"But I didn't." Kion replied with a questionable tone.

Kiara was now infuriated because she thought Kion knew it and still said no to avoid punished, but she wasn't having any of that. Rage was consuming her by the minute, and without realising the consequences of her actions, she went full speed at him and pushed him into the gorge......

TBC