oneshot 2

Harry and I had barely made it through the door when he was slamming it shut and shoving me against it. His hands were cupping my jaw, one of his thighs pushed in between my legs. His lips pressed into mine, a gasp escaping my lips, my mouth opening. Harry used the opportunity to shove his tongue into mouth, immediately tangling with my own.

He let out a low groan, the kiss hot and a clash of teeth and tongues. I could feel my face getting hot, my body feeling desperate for more. Harry pulled away from my lips a little bit to mumble, "You need me, baby? I can feel you throbbing against my thigh." He moved his hands from my jaw to grip my hips, squeezing. He began to trail kisses on my jaw, sucking and nipping lightly, before trailing them down to my neck. He sucked lightly, tongue darting out to soothe the freshly made hickey. My breathing was picking up, heart racing, practically beating out of my chest. My stomach is swirling with anticipation, every move he makes going straight to my core.

"I have so many plans for you, my love." His lips trail back up to meet mine, pecking me in two short kisses before his hands come to rest on the back of my thighs, squeezing, giving me the signal to jump. He hoists me up, my legs immediately wrapping around his waist. Harry's arms moving from my thighs back up to my hips. He walks me to the bedroom, kicking the door open, before pushing me against it. His hips immediately come to grind against my center, feeling his hardness graze my clothed clit. I moan, throwing my head back, needing more contact than what he's giving me.

Harry removes one hand from my hip to grip my chin, thumb running along my bottom lip. "Here's the deal, baby. I'm going to sit on the bed, you're gonna get naked. You're gonna ride my thigh until you cum, right on the tiger." His eyes are dark and staring into mine, both of our pupils blown with lust. His thumb still on my bottom lip. He continues on, "After you cum, you're going to get on your knees, and I'm gonna fuck that pretty little mouth of yours, yeah?" I nod my head eagerly, but he's quick to correct me. "Words baby, use your fucking words."

"Yeah, yeah sounds so good. Do whatever you want to me, Harry. Make me feel good, I'm all yours." His lips curl into a smirk, I can tell he's satisfied with my answer. His thumb that's been on my bottom lip pushes into my mouth, my tongue immediately swirling around it.

He hums, "Always such a good girl for me." He removes his thumb from my mouth and places his hand back on my hips, squeezing to let me know to put my legs on the floor. He pulls away from me and walks over to the bed. "Take your clothes off. Now."

I immediately comply, hands flying to undo the zipper of my jeans, pulling them down my legs along with my panties. My shirt comes next, pulling it over my head. I quickly undo my bra, pulling the straps down my shoulders and tossing it to the floor along with my other clothes. I look at Harry, who is now shirtless and only in his boxers, sitting on the edge of the bed. I stare at him for a moment, my cheeks are flushed as my eyes scan down his beautifully tattooed torso, eyes landing on the tiger inked on his thigh.

"Come here, sweetheart." Harry says lowly, breaking me out of my stare. I walk over to him, his eyes scan up and down my body, tongue darting out to wet his lips. "Mmm, my pretty, pretty girl." His hands reach out to my waist, pulling me on top of his lap, sitting me on his thigh. My unclothed clit meets his bare thigh, and I gasp. "Go ahead, baby, get yourself off on me. Make a fucking mess on my thigh like a good girl."

I start to grind myself on his thigh, feeling the taut muscles of his thigh on my clit. I moan, one hand coming to grip his shoulder, the other locking into his soft hair. One of Harry's hands move from my waist to grip my throat, squeezing to cut off my airflow in the most euphoric way. I'm a panting mess already, my stomach tightening. "That's it baby, doing so well, my sweet girl." His hand quickly moves from my throat to my chin, pulling my mouth open and spitting right into the back of my throat. I moan, eyes rolling into the back of my head as I swallow, still moving myself on him.