Cathryn x bill gates

cathryn walked along the street to get some coffee from the local coffee shop. how much she loved coffee and it would certianly keep her warm on the cold december morning. she walked into the store, the little bell chime giving her a extra sense of comfort. she ordered her drink and sat down by the window seat.

 how much she loved days like this. being able to sit in a warm cozy seat watching from an outsiders perspective of the busy lives of strangers. she didnt even realize when her coffee came. it was set infront of her and she gave a light sip of her coffee and sighed in content. she was about to take another nice sip of her coffee until a man sat infront of her. he seemed like he was in his mid 60s (defo dilf material) and had a gentle smile at his first. 

"i hope you dont mind me sitting here" he asked in a suprisingly deep and husky voice. cathyrn didnt realize but her cheeks started heating up after hearing him, "damn hes hot" she thought. a few seconds passed and the strange dilf cleared his throat, only then did cathryn realize she didnt anwser him. she looked away in embarssemnt barely mangaing to mumble the words "oh of course". the mysterious man gave out a airy chuckle and took a big sip of his coffee as he smiled. "so I am the one and only Bill Gates". the man said after a few minutes. Cathryn had to take a double take when he said that. she was beyond shcoked at what he said. and her face could show her shock, as her jaw hung open. Bill Gates let out another chuckle, as he had been used to this reaction coming from most people he had met. "and you are?" he asked with his hand outstreched for a handshake.

 "im cathryn" she said still with visbible shock left on her face. Bill smiled and new from that moment they would get along well. They spent the next hour talking until he had a meeting to attend. They both walked arm in arm out of the cafe and as Bill started walking towards his car. he threw a piece of paper and cathryn and winked. she looked at the

paper and smiled as she saw it was his number he had written down and as she looked up she saw him waving as he drove down the street. cathryn smilied excityly and knew this was going to be the start of something very spieceal

*ignore spelling mistakes