Chapter 5

Y/n pov
As you know im staying with billie, when all of a sudden billie starts rolling around. oh. shit. shes having a nightmare. she shoots up from her sleep, shes breathing heavily. "Woah calm down bils" is all i say while i engulf her into my embrace. shes now shaking, and ticing. "b i need you to breathe" i say, as i stroke her hair. "I-I c-ca-nt" billie chokes out. "Shhh, shhhh, bil your ok im right here." i say atemtimng to calm her down all of a sudden her body goes limp. "bil?" no response, "billie" still no response, "BILLIE?!" again, no response. "FINN! CLAUDIA!!!!" i yell holding billie in my arms. "What-" finneas comes into the room rubbing his eyes, "Oh shit." is all he says, then sprints over to the bed where billie is. "Nononononono, billie please wake up..." i say about to cry, holding her tightly to my chest. "Billie please..." i say whispering as if she could hear me. I start to loose hope and just hold her close, and cry. finneas and claudia went back to sleep. "B....Please b...just wake up" i say again as if shes listening to me. All of a sudden i hear this little gasp of air. my eyes shoot open and to look at a now lightly breathing billie. "Fuck bro.." i say and just hold her. "dont, just please dont ever fucking scare me like that again b" i say as i hug her. "i-im sorry.." she chokes out and hugs me back.

Sorry guys, these are short ik. but please give me patience. im doing my best. love yall.