Chapter 1 Hell begins

3rd Pov

Somewhere in the city, Y/n with his partner was on patrol. Y/n was on the second seat as his partner talks to him.

Cop: "So uhhh Y/n was it..... your the new guy."

Y/n: "Yup...."

Cop: "And they told me about how good you are and smart?"

Y/n: "Yup...."

It was then the radio was static as the cop was trying to adjust the frequency.

Cop: "Dammit. Hey Y/n can you adjust it."

Y/n: "Sure ok."

Y/n was trying to find the frequency of the radio. It was then the cop stops as Y/n looks at him.

Y/n: "Why did you stop?"

The cop stares while Y/n looked. The two where shocked by a person was on the ground doing something to the poor woman.

Cop: "Shit Y/n cover me."

Y/n: "Got it."

The Cop and Y/m got out the car while Y/n points his gun. The cop got out his hand cups and walks to the guy. The cop tries to arrest him until the guy turned around. Y/n was surprise that the guy was bloody, rotten, and fucked up. It was then the guy attacks the cop as he hits him in the neck. Y/n yells at him to stop until he looks at Y/n. Y/n went back as the guy was walking to him. Y/n shoots him in the body but it didn't kill him.

Y/n: "What the?!"

Y/n keeps firing on the body until he shoots him in the face. The guy was shot in the head and fell down. Y/n was surprise to see a guy that can't die but only the dead. Y/n ran to the cop to check his pulse but was dead. Y/n ran to the cop car and drives somewhere. Y/n turn the radio frequency to a old friend. He grab the radio and connect him.

Y/n: "Kurisu. This is Y/n. Shit I encounter someone that was not human."

Kurisu: "Shit!!! Not again not this shit again!!!"

Y/n: "I'm going to the school to get Rei."

Kurisu: "Ok I'll meet you there but you have to hurry!!! He's sending one of the creatures to kill her."

Y/n: "Ok I'll-."

It was then Y/n crashed as Kurisu tries to call Y/n. Y/n was then grabbed by a big muscular guy.

The thing threw Y/n to the wall as he gets in up pain

Y/n: "Fuck.....what the hell are you?!"

The big guy walked as he got out his pistol. He shoots the head but he keeps on coming. Y/n reload his gun while shooting him in the head. As Y/n fired his gun in the head and he went down. Y/n ran to the cop car and tried to use the radio.