Chapter 1

"Sweat heart your gonna be late", my mum shouts as I rush to grab my bag.

"I know if you helped me then I would of got further", I say as I stuff the money and passport into my side bag.

"Will we best go then, come on your flight is in an hour!", My mum shouts practically dragging me out the door.

When we get outside I try to not slip on the ice roads. I'm sure not gonna miss the English whether, I'm originally from Australia but me and my mum moved to England when I was 10 years old. It's been 8 years now after I lost my farther my mum couldn't bare to stay in Australia and now I'm going back there.

"Ok hunny do you want me to come in with you so I can get food with you and so I can....", I cut my mum off.

"Mum, goodbye I love you and I will be fine", I say kissing my mums cheek and waving goodbye as she shared a tear.

I walked into the airport and I loved the buzz everyone was excited because they were going on holiday. I walked over to put my bag through to be checked and picked it up on the other side. Seen as I had 30 mins I decided to grab a McDonalds and sit down for a bit. As I start to eat my burger I look down to see my phone ringing.

"Hello?", I questioned seen as it was a unknown number.

"Oh, hello miss Evans it's miss Rutter calling I just wanted you to know that you will be starting your first class today at period 6 which will be and hour after you arrive so be prepared please", she hung up as I finished my burger, God she sounds posh.

"Gate to flight 10 will be opening in 10 minutes", the women announces on her microphone.

I decide to head to the toilet and grab my bag before the plane boards. Once my ticket is checked I walk through handing my bag in while being guided to my seat. I grab my headphones and my iPad to watch a film seen as it was going to be a long journey and I was all alone.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen please fasten your seatbelt as we will begin our journey to Australia we hope you enjoy your journey", the pilot announces as the plane begins to go along the runway.

Once we are up in the air I plug my headphones in a begin to watch Taken 3.

"Excuse me mam can I offer you any food or drink?", The air hostess asks me.

"Uhmm, no thankyou", she smiles at me and walks away so I continue to watch my film.

Once I finish the film I decide to catch up on some sleep seen as I had little sleep.
...................

"Ladies and gentlemen we will be shortly arriving at our destination", I wake up and start to gather my iPad and earphones into my bag.

When I get off the plane I feel a bit jet lag and all I want to do is sleep but woah what am I going on about I'm in a beautiful hot country I should be on the beach not sleeping.

"Excuse me", I shout putting my hand out for a taxi.

"32 wallet street please, Brentwood high", the taxi driver nods.

As we pass on the streets nearly every road has a beach linking to it. I look on every beach and see teenage groups playing beach ball and kissing and messing around in the water. I'm so glad to be back here, I've missed this even though my dad isn't here anymore, yeah I have missed him but my mum moving me away was the wrong thing.

"We're here", the taxi driver smirks at me he's quite good looking but way to old for me.

"Thanks", I say handing him the money.