Thanks ALOT SILVER!!!

Now they were. fighting the weird robot things Sonic giving kicks to the face, Tails spindashing them, Knuckles punching them, Shadow zapping them with chaos energy, and Silver destroying them with his psychokinesis. "Krang what should Krang do in this situation that Krang has found himself in" the robot thing ask another robot.

 "I order Krang to use the special nets for the capture of un-wanted mutant" this made Sonic a bit made " ok first off im a heghog not a mutant and second ual never catch me alive suckers" Sonic said wity the last part fulling down his eyeback and sticking out his tongue.

 "Let Krang see if what the heghog mutant says is true" with that said the Krang started shooting at the hedgehog but sonic dodged with ease. 

"Is that all you got stomic brain" said Sonic mockingly. 

" Umm Sonic we got a problem" said Knuckles "yeah what is it" asked Sonic "my fists are barly doing a dent in them" said Knuckles trying to punch one.

 "Yeah I agree with Knuckles" said Tails trying to hammer his rench on the robots heade.

 "My attacks seem to be the most affective then" said Shadow "mine too" said Silver. "I wonder why" commented the fox but since he had stoped moving for a moment to think that gave the Krang the chance they needed.

 Then one of the robots quickly thew a purple glowy bix at Tails feet. In confusion and fear the two taild fox tried to get away but sadly failed when the box became a glass cage trapping Tails. " Help" said Tails banging on the box "TAILS" yelled Sonic in shock but sadly since he forgot about the Krang behind him. 

The Krang took this chance a blastes him with a purple net surrounding the hedgehog. " What the in mobias is this" said Sonic struggling to get out but the purple net electricuted him knocking him out. " Oh are you kidding me" said Knuckles eye boling the Knocked out blue hedgehog and traped fox. 

"Knuckles a little hellp hear" asked Silver panick in his tone as he tried to hold up a forst field from the many blasting guns. " Dont worry Silver I'm on my way-" but as he ran to help Silver a net just like the one that captured Sonic came down on Knuckles. "Well great" he said before getting zapped unconscious.

 " Oh great like usal they need saving" said shadow grummbling and hitting more robots. "Sorry Shadow but I cant carry out" and with that said Silvers sheild came down with the tired hedgehog panting. An just like that Silver was caught too. " Now Krang suggests that mutant who is Hegdhog should come quietly to Krangs ship for transportation in woods" said the wierd skinless robot.

 Shadow only huffed crossing his arms and looked away taking the hint that Shadow wont come willingly all the robots pointed their gins at him. "Then krang guess that krang must take mutant who is a hegdhog back to krangs ship in the woods by force of blaster." Then before they could start blasting at Shadow he said "I will come for them just you wait." With that short sentence said Shadow used chaos control and teleported away all the robots just looked around confused.