ꪗꪮꪊ𝘳 ꫝꫀꪖ𝘳𝓽, 𝓳ꫀꪮꪀᧁᧁꪊ𝘬.

──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦
││││
││││
││││
││││
│││✧           ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
│││
│││              now playing: (𝑚𝑢𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑔 (𝟓, 𝟒, 𝟑, 𝟐, 𝟏.)
││✎. °          (𝑎𝑢𝑟𝑜𝑟𝑎.)
││                  1:07 ——◦———— 3:37
│✧
✧                     ↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

❝𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚, 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧, 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚, 𝙩𝙬𝙤, 𝙤𝙣𝙚. ❞

shallow breathing could be heard as it mixed with shaky exhales. trembling hand holding the tip of a gun to his lover's head. the other utterly oblivious while he slept to his pending demise.

❝𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚, 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧, 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚, 𝙩𝙬𝙤, 𝙤𝙣𝙚. ❞

the click of a gun is what startled jeongguk awake; blinking the sleep out of his eyes before slowly turning around only to see his husband trembling as he held a gun pointed at him.

"jimin?" the sound of jeongguk's quiet hoarse voice filled the silence of the room. he let out a breath of disbelief before looking into his husband's eyes only to feel the gun press right into his forehead.

❝𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙪𝙣 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙. ❞

"jimin..."

"i can't let you suffer." jimin's voice trembled just as his hand did. his eyes darting away from jeongguk's face before trailing back when he felt a gentle hand place itself on his arm.

jeongguk repeated jimin's name again. kept repeating it as if it was a prayer. letting his eyes fall shut while tightening his grip on jimin's arm.

❝𝙞 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨. ❞

"i love you. i love you," jeongguk whispered before letting go of jimin's arm and waited. waited to see what jimin would do with the gun he held in his hands.

he heard a sob leave jimin's body before seconds later a kiss being shakily pressed on his forehead. felt the tip of the gun press deeper into his skin before-

❝𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙜.

he couldn't even feel shock. he couldn't feel anything before he felt the life in his body being harshly ripped away.

𝙞 𝙖𝙢 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙.❞

jimin let out a gasp, throwing the gun to his side and letting jeongguk's lifeless body fall into his arms.

he couldn't cry. he couldn't feel tears puddle in his eyes. he couldn't feel anything as he was left in shock while he watched his dead husband bleed out. he held jeongguk's body close, letting out ragged breathes while staring blatantly at his lover's limp body; unaware of jeongguk's spirit right next to him.

"jimin. jimin. i'm okay. i'm fine. it's okay. i understand." jeongguk kept repeating those words over and over again. hoping jimin would just magically hear and forgive his self.