Ch.21

"Simple" you said smirking. You held a small business card in between your fingers

"We give him a call"

"How much longer bird beak? This walking thing is getting old" you said annoyed. The man you were following ignored your question and kept walking forward.

You narrowed your eyes at him "rude..."

After calling Chisaki you and your brother were instructed to meet in an undisclosed location where one of his men would be waiting to direct you to where the meeting would be held.

Suddenly the man stopped in front of a door. He opened it and gestured you two inside. As you walked inside you saw Chisaki sitting casually on a black leather couch with his men behind him.

"You had us walking around in circles for 30 minutes. We're not ants" said Shigaraki with annoyance as you both sat down " Are all yakuza strong holds like this?"

"We don't know who might be watching us or from where. And not all of our guests have the best intentions" said Chisaki while eyeing both you and your brother ", so we have a number of routes leading here, An underground reception room where we can be reasonably sure of our privacy"

"You ever wonder how we survive so long? Its cuz of little details like that." said the small man in a black one piece attire with a white beak "Anyway down to business. Did you really mean what you said on the phone the other day? That you'll join us under the right conditions?"

"Don't go celebrating just yet you little bird midget" you said while propping your feet on the glass table in front of you, your brother doing the same "You guys want to capitalize on our reputation and we want to increase our strength. Our needs happen to coincide for the moment."

"Put your feet down, the table will get dirty." overhaul firmly stated

"Oh Please. You really ought to mind your manners. We don't appreciate disrespect. " said Shigaraki with his eyes narrowed at overhaul "Now we wont be putting ourselves under you, we'll still be calling our own shots, got it? Either its a joint partnership or we walk out the door."

"So those are the conditions?" asked Chisaki

"One more thing bird beak, That grand plan you mentioned, we want to know the details. It's a reasonable request. We need to decide whether its worth lending you our name, you see..." you reached into your pocket to grab something when all of a sudden you felt a gun pressed against your head and one of overhauls men beside you.

"Hands where we can see them" said the one with the gun "Stop acting like you're in charge here"

"Yeah who the hell do you two think you are YOU LITTLE PUNKS?!" yelled the other.

You and your brother glared at both of them " Who do you think YOU are? One of your disposable thugs against our Hikiishi? The scales are far from even" you stated

"And lets not forget Compresses arm" continued your brother "We expect concessions in return for what we lost."

"Chrono, Mimic, stand down. They came all this way to make their offer, the least we can do is here them out. By all means continue" said overhaul

"Like I was saying before your friends got jumpy. We want details. We can start with this..." you reached into your pocket and took out a red bullet. "Its part of the plan right? A strange thing happened to Mr. Compress when he was shot with this. He couldn't use his quirk for a while. So we'd like to know what this is and what you're planning to do with it" you narrowed your eyes at him "tell us"

"I'll break the natural order of things . They say all for one ruled by stealing other peoples quirks, I've been taking his method and fine tuned it a little. Ive already begun spreading my roots across this country. Little by little, piece by piece, we're laying the ground work for what's to come."