"Take It" •1

I feel special for once, my b-day is on June, but the good part is it's on PRIDE MONTH, that also just shows I was ment to be Lgbtq+ :)

Happy pride month, and remember you are all valid, no buts, your amazing.

--  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  -- -- --

(Techno is 12

[Y/n] is 9)

The Dark stormy night, pushed snow, dirt and other stuff, pushing and blowing into the two of their faces.

The two were walking, trying to get away from their home, the once good perfect castle, which could now be called Nothing.

Techno grabbed his sister's arm and had put her over his shoulders, she had been getting tired of walking, and it was late at night, so the least he could do was carry her.

Soon enough he found a little broken cabin, but still capable of living. He waddled his way over there, cold from all the snow, almost smothering him, if he was any shorter.

He sat his sister by a broken step, and then sat by her, taking a short break from the walking. There where thankfully no harmful mob's scattered everywhere, and there where just sheep, Pigs, and maybe 2-3 Zombies and Skeletons in the distance.

[Y/n] woke up to see her and Techno were in a unknown place. She saw Techno was laying down by her.

She gets up and starts walking around she then finds wood, she put them in a little back-pack thing she has, knowing it will be useful. She finds enough wood so she can have atleast 30 peices of it.

She then heads to Techno, wakes him up and gives him the wood. Techno and her spent atleast 30 minutes rebuilding the house, mostly him as he kept telling her he gots it, but she insisted she helped so he let her help but just simple stuff.

The house came out very nice, and both were impressed. Even though it's probably in the middle of nowhere, as in fact it is. They look inside the house and see there's a chest.

[Y/n] opens it and there's two disks and a photo. She looks at the disks to see that it says 'Cat' and the other is broken and missing parts. She then decides to look at the photo.

It seems old, but not years old, maybe like weeks ago. It shows a man, who seemed to have wings, standing by perhaps his wife, there is also a little child who looks maybe about 9.

[Y/n] goes over to her brother and show him the disks.

"Techno, look" [Y/n] said, wanting him to look.

"Hm?" He hums in response.

She shows him the photo, and he lightly pulls it from her. He sees that it's a family, or just a little family.

------★~•         To next week             •~★-----

Techno and [Y/n] were walking around the forest, since [Y/n] had asked can they walk in the woods together, and he said yes, as to it looked safe.

They hadn't been walking for long, until they had some things, There was a big Cape with some Gold at the side. There was also a crown at the side in a tree

It looked as someone had left it there, Techno and [Y/n] were Royal blood, but [Y/n was really young and she didn't get one yet.

Techno had a crown that fit on his head, even though it was leaning he didn't take it off. [Y/n] had sat on the ground by the cape and picked it up.

The cape was to big for her, she could probably use it as a oversized blanket. Techno chuckled at his sister, and she smiled.

Techno picked up her, and carried the cape with his other hand. He put her around his shoulder, and she played with his hair putting it in a braid.