after

Chaeyeon's heart hadn't stop palpitating since she sent the last email to Heeseung. It was a different feeling to send the last one off and log out of her account to never look back to it. She doesn't know what to expect of Heeseung. Will he know who she is? What will he do when he finally sees her?

   The walk to the campus, Chaeyeon's feet barely touched the ground. It was as though someone had carried her from her dorm room and had just planted her onto the grounds of the campus. Her lecture doesn't start until one but she's here at nine to wait for Heeseung, if he ever shows up.

   She takes a seat on one of the benches in the green area, the cold air wafting around her, making her shiver. She pulls her jacket even tighter around her body, trapping all the warmth in her so she won't freeze.

   Her eyes scan around the large space, finally seeing Heeseung in the distance talking to a couple of friends. Will he know who she is? She looks hopeful as she gazes at home but the moment she sees him staring back, she slowly pries her attention from him.

   It was all fun and games to send the emails without him not knowing who she was but now that he knows, it terrified her. Had he judged her when she sent those emails? Had he laughed at her?

   She shakes her intrusive thoughts away and plugs her AirPods into her ears, looking anywhere but where Heeseung was previously standing. She closes her eyes and allows the music in her ears to fill her when she suddenly feels a tap on her shoulder. Her eyes flutter open quickly but she doesn't allow herself to flinch.

   She picks her head up, her heart racing, scared of who it might be; praying that it's not Heeseung. Not yet. She's not ready to meet him yet. She turns her head back to meet eyes with the person she has fallen in love with over time. Chaeyeon feels a blush creeping up to her cheeks but she could always blame that on the cold.

   "Hello love. Nice to meet you, I'm Heeseung,"

 Nice to meet you, I'm Heeseung,"

[ 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎. ]

Hello my darlings

Hala here🦋

I had always wanted to write a book that was like poetry but not really? Am I making sense?😅😅

This book was in my drafts for some time and I knew I had to publish it some time soon😊it's not one of my best works but I just wanted something short to publish.

The ending of this book is completely open to interpretation🥰

Anti-Romantic is on its way

Flicker is still on hold while I collect my thoughts on that but I will never discontinue it cause I genuinely loved writing it❤️‍🩹

That's about it for this book💕

See you in the next one✌🏼

[ -𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚊- ]
✕ ✕ ✕

[ -𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚊- ]✕ ✕ ✕