ego

your ego probably led you to this point in your life. your ego will probably read this paragraph with an attitude but i can care less about what it feels tbh. it believes you need the most expensive things to be fashionable or fly whatever. probably dependent on other peoples opinions. an asshole, judgmental, pretends that it's perfect, doesn't care to see others win, selfish, big headed, rude. everything that your soul isn't. most of these traits are developed while growing up. the subconscious picks up bits & pieces of things & the strongest makes up the ego. probably think you aren't handsome or beautiful, your ego made you think that. your ego & soul are with you 24/7 but people forget about the soul because of the ego. our souls don't necessarily have a face so when you degrade yourself, you're degrading your soul. your soul doesn't know the difference, so it thinks whatever you think. don't fish for compliments, you don't need them. we aren't these bodies, so why care? the more you tell yourself that you're ugly, the more you appear that way. your ego is also very attention seeking, all this stuff going on in the world & is worried about likes on social media. social media is the route to your ego thriving. people making shit up, even going as far as degrading others for clout. narcissistic ass humans. wake up & get in tune with yourself. stop pleasing others , do what you want. don't worry, you're beautiful inside & out. other people's opinions are just a reflection on how they feel about themselves. & always think & speak HIGHLY of yourself. change your whole mindset, kill that ego.