Chapter Thirty-One

Lea’s POV --

Who would have guessed that one line of cocaine could trip you up so badly? I definitely wouldn’t have. My vision was an extreme dismay of bright colors and fuzzy things. Things were more sharp rather than distorted, I felt giddy with myself too. No tension whatsoever, no animosity towards the only place where animosity is aimed; myself. Everything I touched had it’s own softness to it, I’m pretty sure a cactus would feel soft at this point but I’m not willing to test the theory.

My legs bolted along with every muscle in my body. Jason, with his arms circled around my thighs, breathed against my skin heavily. Maybe it was the drugs, or maybe just the fact that I knew soon enough I would be feeling Jason’s tongue in a place where only my fingers, soap, and water have gone, but I could literally grasp the sense of his breath. As if my pores opened up and soaked it all in, heating my bloodstream. I opened my eyes and elevate my head, curious to see why he was beginning to transform into the biggest tease.

Our eyes meet, raising my excitement into pure anxiety. The smirk on his face was nothing short of evil. With me locked in his gaze, I knew I was in for a wild turn. He licks his lips and my entire body shivered. Not only did my vision feel sharpened but my hearing as well. My mouth opened just enough for air to enter and exit, for some reason I had lost the ability to use my nose. Or maybe I simply forgot how to use it altogether. Jason’s entire mouth enveloped my vagina and along with the heat of his breath came the warmth of his tongue. My eyes widened and my hands gripped the sheets of Jason’s bed with more strength than I realized I had. With my eyes glued to his, I witness his tongue tasting every last bit of me in one long stride.

I had to toss my head back or do something that’ll free me from his stare. However, even with my eyes shut, nothing could escape the deep brown of his eyes and that diabolical look. I huffed, arching my back to an extent all too dangerous for my own good.

“Look at me.” He says and it wasn’t a sentence that was open for my choices. This was a demand that he was certain would be obeyed without a fuss. “Watch me.”

I didn’t want too. Actually, I did. No, I did and I didn’t at the same time. My body was quivering and it took decades for the courage to pile up in my head. Once again, I raised my head off of the bed and met that strong glare. I blinked and balanced myself out by resting on my elbows. With my left hand, I place my palm on his head and grip a tight, handful of his hair.

“Jason!”  That voice was too deep and loud to have been mine.

Perhaps the voice had just been in my head because it didn’t seem to change the expression of Jason’s face. His eyes closed and fulfilling his lustful urges, he takes another long and slow lick. I bit my lower lip and shut my eyes for merely a second, fearing he’d catch me with my eyes closed. My stomach sucked in, reaching far enough to touch my spine. His large hands gripped my thighs to keep them from shaking so wildly. I tugged on his hair and listen to thesound his tongue made each time it made contact with my skin. That sound mixed with the soft moan I released, creating a sensual melody that caused the most gorgeous grin to fix on Jason’s face.

“Jason! Get the fuck down here!” This time, for sure, I was certain that someone else was in this house.

Jason stood up with a force that knocked me down on the mattress. My legs felt lifeless and on top of that, my head was still on another planet. Skimming the room, Jason strolls around until he stops and crotches down to snatch my pants from the ground. I ignored how roughly he tossed the pants onto my lap, my eyes were too busy admiring the beauty of his body. If we were cartoon characters, I could easily envision hearts taking the form of my eyes and water dripping from my mouth; creating a river that stretched farther than the Nile.