𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

When was it? Perhaps 3 years ago? 4? Either way, ever since she started seeing those horrendous creatures, her life has never been peaceful.

"Ah Miss Watanabe"

A teacher greet, waving his hand towards her offering a small smile. "Good evening Mr. Tanaka" Shizuko greet back, noticing one of those said creature on top of his shoulder.

"Going home?" he ask, trying to make the conversation longer. "yes, I'll be going now." She said, politely bowing as a gesture of goodbye before leaving. "Take care!"

It's traumatizing how those creatures look, it always creeps her out, specially if she manage to make eye contact with them.

If she remembers correctly the first time she ever saw one was when she was at her father's funeral, her mother had some kind of sluggish, slimey thing attached to her body. She tried to tell her, of course, but she found out that she was the only one who can see it.

Walking through the hallway and towards the exit, Shizuko was stopped by an unfamiliar man. "Excuse me" a man approached, he had spiky dark hair and seemingly not a student from what he was wearing.

"Yes? How can I help you?" she ask, looking up slightly due to the height difference.

"have you seen this box somewhere? I need to retrieve it" He said, showing a picture from his smart phone.

"..." analyzing the photo, the first thing that came to her mind was to ask the male if the thing inside was a finger. "... I don't think I've seen that, uh... Box..." she answered. "Though it looks like something the occult research club would... Have" she said, unsure of her own words.

"is that so? May I know where the club is?" He ask, turning off his phone and putting in on his back pockets.

"Just go straight ahead there will be a name tag beside the room, I'm pretty sure they haven't left" she said and met his eyes.

"I see, thank you." he said and left.

What a weird guy...

_________________________

"Annoying" Shizuko grunt, stopping in front of the school with a small frown present on her face. She forgot her History text book inside and she needs it for that wretched assignment her teacher gave her. "what's this..." she mutter to herself, eyeing the school that's somehow giving off a bad vibe.

"eh? Shizuko-San?" A familiar voice called, turning her head to the left, she saw Itadori Yuuji with that Guy looking for a box earlier. She really wasn't close with Itadori, he just somehow managed to get acquainted with her. "What are you doing here?" He ask, both of them stopping in front of her.

"... I forgot my textbook, I need to get it" she said. Itadori opened his mouth to say something, but before he could even say a thing there was a sudden pressure that made them snap their head towards the school.

This...

Shizuko tremble out of fear, somehow it felt familiar. "both of you stay here" the dark hair told them, adjusting his sleeves before walking towards the school.

"Hold on! I'm coming with you. It's only been a couple of months but I can't abandoned them, they're my friends!" Itadori told him, taking a step forward.

"Stay. Here" the guy sternly said, giving him glare before running inside the building.

"Shi-shizuko-san? Are you alright? You're trembling" Itadori called out, placing a hand on her shoulder in order to get her attention.