𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱 [Unedited]

Standing beside itadori, Shizuko listens as gojo started teaching them about cursed energy. "which means! I'm gonna learn some super cool techniques!" Itadori said, coming into conclusion that he can do it. "no, you can't use sorcery, yuuji" Gojo said, completely shattering his dreams. "except for shikigami and barriers. Fundamentally, techniques is carved into people's body at birth, thats why 80% of the shaman's true strength comes form their ability" Gojo explained. "So since Itadori doesn't really have an ability, because he just ate Sukuna's fingers... He can't really do techniques huh?" Shizuko asks, watching as yuuji turn into a paper. "but uh, what about me? You said techniques are carved into people at birth, but i just learned mine now too long ago" Shizuko asks. "you're a special type Shizuko-Chan~" Gojo sand. "surpsingly, you can easily control cursed energy all you need is a little bit of training" He said. "Good for you Shizuko, you can go make thunder, fire blah blah blah" Itadori continued to mop, earning a sigh from Shizuko. "say, Shizuko heard a really impressive things from megumi. He said you were capable of making a domain" he said. "Domain?" Shizuko asks tilting her head to the side. "... Don't tell me you did that without knowing what it is" Gojo asks. "... You bet...?" Shizuko asks. "Hahaha... Hahahahhahaha!" Gojo started laughing earning a confused look from the two. "You never fail to surprise me! Anyways, before we go there let us test Yuuji's hand to hand combat" He said, causing itadori to stand up. "alright give it a try" Gojo said, pointing at his palm. "won't car if you got hurt you know" Itadori Sai, warming up his right arm by motioning it in circles. "yes yes" just do it already " Gojo said pouting lightly. Itadori got into a stance and lean to the side, taking momentum before punching gojo's palm." there was no... Curse energy" he said, shattering itadoru's ego before explaining why.

"with that being said, there are different ways to control your emotions but I'll have you two do a pretty tiring one" Gojo chuckles. "Wh-what kind?" Itadori asks. "Movie appreciation" He said, "Movie... Appreciation?" Itadori repeated his words. "and you're gonna watch with this guy" Gojo said, presenting a rather familiar doll. "sensei..." Shizuko lift her hand, wanting to ask a question. "Yes Shizuko-chan?" He ask pointing at her. "do I need to do this as well? You told me I can control my emotions well" she said. "yup! This training is to maintain a constant output of curse energy no matter what emotion you're feeling, you can't emit too much or too little of it ya know. Even though you can suppress your emotions, you can't really tell how much magical power you need to emit right? You kept on miscalculating, that's the reason why there are times you feel like it wasn't enough. "Gojo explained. " if its like this, I can't lose focus even if I want to" Itadori said after getting punched by the doll. "by the way, both of you need to be holding onto that doll alright?" gojo said, crouching down to search for a certain CD. "there's only one?" Shizuko asks. "do you know how much convincing it took me to get that?" Gojo ask, chuckling. "alright, you guys wants to start with this? The heroine irritated me but she dies flashily at the end" Gojo spoiled, showing a CD. "Spoiler!" Shizuko whines. "Shizuko Lets go with action fir-" before Itadori could finish his sentence, he was cut off by the doll punching him in his chin. "-st... Damn it!" Itadori yelled, throwing the doll at the floor out of irritation. "Hehehehe Goodluck with your training" Gojo said as he watch you pick up the doll.

"by the way" Gojo paused, suddenly getting serious for once. "Sukuna, did he make a conditional offer or a contract to heal your heart?" He asks. "I don't remember" Itadori looked away. "I see... Shizuko?" He asks. "even if you ask me I don't really remember, I can barely remember what happened that day anyways" Shizuko answered shrugging. "alright then, I'll be off! Ciaooo" he said turning back into his usual self before leaving the room.

"so..." Itadori trailed off. "how are we going to touch it at the same time?" He ask. "?? We can sit between it?" Shizuko asks. Itadori turns away, thinking of something. "but we'll only be holding it with one hand, Gojo sense told us to hold it with both hands" he lied. "Did he? I don't remember..." Shizuko tilts her head to the side, trying to remember is he really did. "meh anyways, what do you suggest we do?" Shizuko asks and walk towards him. "...uh...you can sit on my lap if you want" Itadori suggested. "..." Shizuko look at him before her face burst into different shades of red.

"I-if... If that's what we need to do then..." she said, looking away trying to hide her warming face. Itadori nod, hiding a smile as he internally cheered. Shizuko turn around and sat on his lap, holding the doll in front of her. "I'll start the movie" Itadori said, grabbing the remote that was resting on the arm rest and pressing play. As soon as it started, he adamantly place his hand on the doll, purposely touching Shozuko's hand. Shizuko sat in silence and watched, trying not to think much of what's happening, but it was inevitable... She's currently sitting on itadori's lap while he's looking like he's hugging her from behind.

Too much...  This is too much...