.

"Yah where are you really taking me?" Soojin asked to the younger.

"Shhh we're almost there hurry up!" Soeun excitedly said while pulling the older's hand.

"You're saying that since earlier and now we've been walking for like 30 mins straight now? im tired already" Soojin said then pouted. Soeun can't help but to giggle on her cuteness.

"Okay then just hop on my back, okay?" she asked Soojin. The older think for a few seconds then sighed, her feet can't really take it anymore. Soeun bended her knees and then Soojin hopped on her back.

She don't know where she is now since Soeun just dragged her here and now they're walking in the dark sorrounded by trees on their way to wherever Soeun is taking her.

"Close your eyes"

"Huh? Why?" Soojin asked in confusion.

"Just close it unnie, trust me!" Soeun said. The older have no choice and just did what the younger asked.

"Is it closed now?" Soeun asked and she just hummed im response.

Soeun continued walking with Soojin on her back. Soojin whose eyes are closed can't help but to be curious on where is the girl taking her.

After a few minutes Soeun stopped walking. She bended her knees again and put Soojin down carefully. The older was about to open her eyes but Soeun's hand was fast enough to cover it.

"Yah don't open it yet!" Soojin groaned.

With Soeun's hand on her eyes, the younger then dragged Soojin under a tree and helped her to sit down on the grass and they made themselves rest comfortably.

"You can open it now unnie!" Soeun excitedly said with tiny claps.

Soojin's eyes sparkled at the view that just welcomed her. The city lights, the moon and the stars shining beautifully.

"It's so beautiful" Soojin said looking at the view, she can't help but to feel lost at the sight.

"You like it unnie?" Soeun asked, she intertwined her hand with Soojin's.

"Yes i definitely love it Ssong-ah" the older giggled.

Soeun stared at her in awe. She can't help but to smile. She knows she's falling deeper.

She's been inlove with Soojin for three years and counting, she's courting her for almost a year now. They've been going on dates often which makes the both of them fall really hard for each other.

Tonight, Soeun decided again to finally ask her to be her girlfriend.

Yes, AGAIN. She tried so many times to make their relationship official but nervousness and a lot of overthinking always takes over so she just shrugged it off.

Soeun sighed completely nervous. She felt Soojin's head rested on her shoulder, she then wrapped her arms to the older comfortably.

Silence. A comfortable silence not an awkward one, it's just them, enjoying the view and each others warmth.

Soojin love this feeling. Soeun is always this gentle and romantic to her and this makes her extremely happy. In all the times they spend together, Soeun never fail to make her heart flutter, the younger never fail to show her love and respect to her.

Soojin never knew that someone would appreciate her and treat her like this. Soeun is really something different and a very special part of her life.

She knows that Soeun is fully aware of her feelings since she never really tried to hide it. Soojin would initiate cuddles, would held hands with Soeun even on public. But one thing, she never say I love you atleast not yet.