Friends??

Hello makkale!!!!

First of all, thank you for the support and it was really a motivation for me to write.

Thank you specially to _Pappu_ for sharing this book and for those who follow me for my work.
Now I will give a small intro of characters in this chapter( for easy understanding)

Sriram: chithu's father
Janaki : chithu's mother
Kunwar Singh: Sushant's dad
Mira Singh: sushant's mom
Madhav: chithu's cousin brother
Shailaja : chithu's aunt
Navdeep: sushant's friend

Story is going to revolve among these characters in this chapter.

(Note: both chithu and sushant are 90s kids,so imagine these days would have happened in early 2k's.)

After that incident neither of them saw each other but their feelings also didn't change.
One week later chithu's aunt came to her home along with her son Madhav.
As it was may month it was holiday time for all children so her aunt bought him for a vacation.

Chithu was always beside Madhav and they use to be good cousins.
One day she saw him standing near the balcony. She went near him and saw that he was seeing something seriously.
When she looked down, she saw a group of boys talking , giggling and was planning to play a game.
She understood Madhav was also interested in it, so she asked her mom's permission.

J : no dear!! already aunt has gone for a function and will be back home tomorrow morning. It is our responsibility to take care of Madhav now. He is younger than you.

C: Ma pls he is bored staying in one place. Let him play with the other boys.

J: But you are now going to Pinky's house for a group project. He will be alone playing with them.

C: no problem ma , Pinky's house is next apartment. I will be back in half hour. Let him play with them and later I will also join.

J:ok but be with him always

C: thank you ma

Chithu left Madhav with the young boys and went to Pinky's house.

After 5 minutes sushant joined this gang to play.

Madhav saw all boys have decided to play hide and seek.
The boys allowed him to participate and the game started.
One boy closed his eyes and all ran from that place.
Madhav observed everything.
He saw a boy went behind the car, one behind the stairs & one near the post.
So he was searching for a place to hide so that no one can find him.
He decided to go to terrace so that no one can find him.
He ran to the terrace and was searching for a place.
He saw a small tank and decided to hide behind it.
He slowly climbed near it to go to the other side.
But!!!!!

He slipped and fell inside the tank.
But he was lucky enough because there was no water and the tank was small.
But he wasn't able to climb back because he was small to reach the top.
He became scared and was finding ways to come out.
But everything went in vain.

After 10 minutes, chithu came back and saw the boys were still playing.
She sat in the stairs and was waiting for the game to get over.
All boys came back to the original spot.
She was surprised to see sushant again and decided not to play with them but was waiting for Madhav.
He didn't turn up.
She immediately went to them.

C : did anyone of you see Madhav?

One boy from the gang came forward.

N( sushant friend): no!! we are also waiting for him.

C (scared): what? He was playing with you people right?

N: yes but we were playing hide and seek . I found out everyone but I didn't find him still.
Chithu saw sushant was looking at her but she didn't mind about it. Her thoughts were something else.