Kym

Read Love Or Toleration (Book 1) first..
Pictute of Kym at the top..

Another year has passed and we moved to Atlanta. The move was much needed but everyone isn't happy about it. Dai was pissed because she had to leave Tati behind. Mik wasn't having it. But what Dai doesn't know is Tati got her license and I gave her my old car so she'll be able to come visit and stay whenever. We finally got a bigger house, everyone got their own room. I'm finally 22. My boys are getting big, Monte is 15, Zari is 12, and JK 2nd birthday coming up. My babys are growing so fast and I hate it. Soon the boys will be talking about girlfriends and JK will be going to daycare/school.

I was leaving work when I got a call from Mik. I hesitated to answer then decided to pick up. "Hey what's up?" I asked with a little irritation in my voice. "Not much. Just calling to check on you and see if you need anything." I rolled my eyes at the fact Mik hasn't saw the big picture. "Mik i told you Jas is working, we have moved and I don't need anything else from you. We don't really have no reason to communicate unless it's about Tati and she's grown so there's nothing to really talk about there either." I heard Mik sigh through the phone. I really wish she would stop calling out the blue before Jas picks it up and then I'll have some explaining to do. "Well shit bye Kym since you want to be like that. I think Tati coming down there this weekend. Talk to you whenever." I hung up as i turned into my driveway and put my car in the garage. There's suppose to be a bad storm tonight.

I walked in and put my stuff away in the room then got started on dinner before JoJo make it home from school. I don't know what they feed them at that Elementary School but the boy be hungry. Yes JoJo has started school. My big boy is now 8 years old. I love him like my own. I decided to cook some spaghetti with garlic bread and a nice healthy salad. They hate it but there's no getting up from the table until your plate is finished. Kids starving in the world and they want to be picky about what they eat. No mamn, no sir there's no more of that.

As soon as I finished cooking JoJo came running in the house. "Slow down!. You okay?" "Yeah I'm good ma. What you cook?" "Go wash up then you'll find out when you sit down and your plate is on the table." As always he kissed my cheek then went and washed up to eat.

Everything has been wonderful in this family. Jk is in daycare. JoJo is in Elementary School. Zari is in 6th grade, Monte is a freshman and Dai is a Junior in High School. Like any other family we have our issues but nothing tears us apart.