The First Meet😘😘

It was a sunny day in summer . In Haseena's home

Ammi: Hasseena beta uthe ga thana nahi gana kiya aaj tera naya DSP aneye wala hai .Late ho gaye to tujhe suspend he kar de ga. pata nahi achha larkdha mila ga bhi nahi go tere sara nekhre utha scakta.

HM: Acha ammi hame pata hai aur aap har bar mere shaadi ka baare mai ku baat karte rahete hai.

After sometime Haseena went to jogging. While she was on the street going to the garden. She saw a man was not standing in the queue near the store (You can imagine any store)

 HM: Ooh mister kye kar rahe ho line nahi dekhe rahe hai aap ko line mai kharrye ho jaye aap se phele sa wo kharye hai.(She said shoutingly as he can hear voice.)

But the man hear everything but he didn't respond to her. He was busy in his own world. Then the manager of the store came out.

SM(Store manager): Yeh aap kya kar rahe ho MS aap ko pata bhi hai ke yeh kon ha aap kis se baat kar reha ho.

HM: Mujhe kuch nahi pata rules saab ka leya barabar hai . Ambani bhi yeh rule follow kar na pata hai to yeh kis khete ki mulyie hai. Even P.M ko bhi rule ko bhi rule follow kar na parta hai.

SM: MS aap kuch maat bolyie warna mari job nahi ragi. Plz MS.

The store manager went inside the store.

HM: Kuch bhi nahi ho ga aap ki job nahi gaiegi. Don't worry .May baat karte ho.

Then Man came out of the store (Think who it would be)

Man: Lag ta hai aap hamie nahi jante 

HM: Ha hum nahi jante aap ko aur aap hote kun ha iss tarha line trone ki ,aap kiya is seher ki DSP ho  jo isa kar rahe ho aur tum jo koye bhi ho rules follow kar na tumara kam hai.

Man: Tum jasie police officers mai ne bohot deykhie hai. jada mat bolo tum warna mai kya kar sakta hu tum nahi jantie. He took out a bundle of money and slap it on the face of haseena and said yeh lo aur mujhe se baat maat karna. 

After that she took the money . While the man was just got near his car then haseena came with the cricket bat in her hand and broke the front glass of the car and she went near that man and said.

HM: Main asse police officer nahi hu jo resvat late ho. (Then she took the bundle of money which the man gave her .) Aur kabh isse har kate kar ne ki kabh such na bhi maat mere sath. 

Then she left from their as she was getting late to go to thana as new DSP was coming today. While the man was very angry on HM. Then he called his dad and said what happened and his dad told he wil lsend another car for him even though he was also getting late for head quaters.

 You can see in the video how haseena broke the glass of the car. You can imagine Haseena on Anika's place and the man (Anubhav) on Shivaay's place.

So, guys this was Haseena's and Anubhav's first meet near the store. Hope you guys like my story, if you did comment down and let me know how it was.

Upcoming: Anubhav's meet with MPT and second meet with Haseena on the same day with their first meet.

Stay Safe and stay tuned .

Next part will be uploaded soon.

Your Admin