"HEY!" (Samanthas POV)

It was a normal Wednesday. I went to school. Had a staring contest with my mortal enemy, Tory, and then the school day was done. This is where things got interesting.

I walked out of the classroom to see Tory's cu- I mean ugly face. She had a worried expression on her face which I'd never seen before. She ran out of school, and I don't know why, but I felt compelled to follow her. I ran after her, wondering where and why she was going. I didn't even pay attention to the street lights, and then a car came right in front of me. She looked back and pulled my hand to the sidewalk as the car passed by. I looked at our hands, and realized they were intertwined together. I blushed and turned away. "T-thank you...." I said nervously. I had the right to be nervous, especially since we aren't really on the best terms with each other...she looked up at me with a weak smile. "Welp, I can't lose any more people, right?" I looked at her and put my hand over my mouth. That's why she was running...
"S-so that's why you were running..!" I said. She smiled again, this time even sadder. "I can at least repay you.. there is a bus stop right around here that should come soon. Wanna go?" I asked. She nodded, I ran over to the bus, and we got on.

On the bus, there was an awkward silence as we held hands. She looked like she was about to fall asleep, so I let her rest on my shoulder. I looked down at her. "Hey...I don't know what's happening, but whatever it is, I'm here for you." I said. She looked up at me and nodded. "Thanks..."

We got to the hospital and ran inside. "Hello dear, who would you like to visit toda-" "Kailee Nichols, room 16." Tory interrupted. Before her even telling us ok, Tory dragged me into the room and closed the curtains.
I looked down at the person on the bed. "Oh hi dear.." I heard her say. Her voice was really gruff, like a cartoon. "You don't have to answer
this question, but what sickness does she have?" I asked. (Ok here I'ma just make up a random sickness 😅) "She has Elberary heart disease. It's a weird ooze that grows in your heart that can be toxic, and it can only be taken out by an outrageously expensive surgery. The doctors told me to consider her dead unless I get it.." I looked at her with a solemn expression, until I realized what I could do. "How much does it cost?" I asked. "300,000 dollars." I smiled. "I can work with that!" I said. She looked at me with disbelief and shock and hugged me. "Thank you so much!!" She said. I blushed a little and told her it was no problem. "Mom, my friend is gonna save your life!" Friend.
A part of me wishes we could be more, but I still feel happy we're on better terms!

I could work with that!

_______________________________________

Hi everyone! I hope you guys can enjoy this cringe that I made, and I hope you have a wonderful day! 🧋

(I'll try and get another chapter out soon!)