Chapter 7

A/N I love when you guys comment. YOU guys should more often. maybe you'll be able to lighten my mood. Much love.

--

"Emily I can't go in your house." The 12 year old says pulling Emily by her arm.

"Yes you can Sof, its cozy in there." the clueless 7 year old says laughing.

"No Ems you don't understand, I'm scared." Sofia says her eyes tearing up.

"Sofi don't cry, listen lets go inside and I'll get you some cookies. Besides my moms are probably not there." Emily says dragging Sofia by her hand.

"Emily.." Sofia says tugging at her hand.

"It's okay, trust me." Emily says and Sofia finally gives in.

The little girl had no idea who Sofia really was. Sofia knew Emilys moms. Camila was her sister for Christ sakes. Lauren was her rolemodel too. Which seemed to be the only thing she remembered since the horrible accident. She couldn't remember where she came from but she remembers these girls.

Sofia had been sent to an orphanage little after her visit at the hospital. She wasn't able to tell the police anything she knew so they decided to lay low with information about her. Considering Camila was a minor at the time and couldn't take care of her she was placed with a different family and Camila with her Aunt.

"Are you sure your mom is not here?" Sofia asked in a whisper as the girls walked into the huge house.

"No, I'm sure of it." Emily said and indeed no one was there but the girls babysitter.

"Hey Erica!" Emily said running up to the 19 year old and hugging her waist.

"Hey Ems, Who's this?" She asked.

"My friend Sofi, mommy knows she's here." Emily said and walked back towards Sofia.

"Nice to meet you. Well you have to do your homework and then maybe you girls want to go for a swim?" Erica asked and Emily smiled.

"Yea! C'mon Sofi let me show you my room." Emily said and pulled the girl by her wrist once again.

--

"Ems baby I'm home!" The brunette walk through the front door and automatically drops her purse on the couch.

She makes her way into the living room and Erica is knocked out cold with drawings all over her face. The girl lightly chuckles and walks into Emily's room.

The little girl is sitting on a stool in front of the mirror while a much taller girl stands in front of her with a lip crayon.

As soon as Emily hears the door shut close again she looks over at her mother and smiles.

"Hi mommy!" She says and runs up to her.

"Hi baby." The brunette takes her daughter in her arms but is still looking at the other girl who is turned in the opposite direction.

"I see you brought your friend." the girl says and Emily squeals.

"Yea mommy this is Sofia." Emily says and Sofia turns around looking down.

"Hi." Sofia whispers.

"Hi." the girl says and smiles. "can I see your face please?" She asks.

Sofia sighs and hesitantly looks up. "hi." she whispers once again.

"Oh my god." Lauren gasps and covers her mouth with her hands.

"It's really you." Lauren says letting a few tears fall.

Sofia nods and walks over to Lauren. The 12 year old wraps her arms around Lauren's waist and begins to cry her eyes out. Lauren places a soft kiss on her head and tries to control herself.

--
An hour later Sofia is still clinging on to Lauren making up for lost time. They haven't said another word to eachother but it's not really necessary at this point.

"Camz when are you getting home?" Lauren speaks through the phone.

"Not until 10 at least Laur." Camila says with a pout from the other side of the phone.

"Is there a way you can get off right now?" Lauren says.

"Why is something wrong?" Camila asks but Lauren stays quiet.

"Lauren." Camila says.

"You need to come home please." Lauren says.

"Okay I'll try." Camila says and hangs up.

Lauren can feel Sofia tighten her grip around her.

"Don't worry about it kid." Lauren says.

"Hmmm." The little girl hums into her chest.