I woke up to the natural light of the sun hitting my face. I blinked a couple of times before I fully got up.

I looked around me and was about to panic as this was most definitely not my room but then I remembered all the memories from last night and began to relax again.

I got up and took a quick shower.

I got back into my room and saw some clothes neatly laid out for me on my bed.

it was an oversized white t-shirt and a pair of nike shorts, not my style but it works.

I put them on. they were quite baggy but I didn't mind because they smelt of nice perfume.

I went back into the bathroom to fix myself up.

I put some concealer under my eyes and on a few of my spots. I also added some mascara and highlighter. I didn't wear much makeup, not because I'm dIfFeReNt but just simply because I never learnt the skill of being able to apply it properly. A/N this y/n is not a pick me girl okay guys? relax

I tied my hair back, making sure to pull out some baby hairs at the front to make me look a bit less like a 12 year old pubescent boy.

I came out the bathroom once more and went straight downstairs. it was very quiet. I snooped around the living room but couldn't see anyone. I went into the kitchen and saw one of them in there.

"you're up" he said "finally"

"what time is it?" I asked chan.

"2" he replied shortly.

"oh" I said. "where is everyone else?"

"they're out, wont be back till later tonight." he replied. he seemed slightly annoyed, probably because I overslept so much. "I see you found my clothes"

"oh are they yours? sorry I didn't realise I thought they were for me" I said as my face blushed slightly.

he chuckled quietly "no its fine I put them there for you. I figured you would want to have a change of clothes"

"oh. thank you" I said awkwardly.

"no problem"

we sat in silence for a bit until he spoke up again.

"how far away is your dads house from here?" he asked

"well seeming from the fact you did kidnap me and I have no clue where I am, thats kind of a hard guess to make" I replied, smirking slightly

he smiled "true. but please, mind your attidude princess, it could get you into trouble."

"it already has. and please don't call me that I already told you" I said, my smile fading.

"depends" he said

"depends on what?"

"Depends if you can stop being such a bitch" he laughed out.

he did not. I picked up the sauce pan that was next to me and started chasing him as he laughed.

"IM NOT A BITCH YOU SELF CENTERED UGLY ARSE BIG NOSE FROG" I screamed as I chased him.

he ran round a side of a sofa and kept trying to escape but every time he moved I would just follow him.

"there's no escape now" I said triumphally "just give in to the saucepan, I promise it wont hurt much"

"oh really" he questioned and with that he ran straight into me, knocking me onto the floor.

we rolled around on the floor laughing and yelling, trying to tackle each other down when suddenly I pinned him on the floor.

"ha, got you now" I teased.

his smile faded though as his eyes stared back at mine. He laid there, his jaw line sharp, his strong chest rising and falling against me. the strong scent of his perfume making my arms almost give way at how nice it was. I could have been imagining it but I swore I saw him edge closer to me. I was now very aware of his left hand which seemed to be sitting just above my waist.

he seemed to become aware of it too because he instantly removed it, flushing red.

we stood up awkwardly and avoided each others gaze.

"uh anyways I better get back to work I will see you down here at 9:30 to leave" he spluttered out.

"oh right yeah." I turned around and walked straight back to my room.

what on earth just happened?

A/N oh god this chapter was so awkward to write lol. sorry its short but i hope it was enjoyable nonetheless. make sure you follow me on insta @staypinktrades to stay undated! anyways, bye for now!!