Final Author's Note

Hello everyone!! This is the FINAL AUTHOR'S NOTE.

#124 in Science Fiction! Wow! And I've gotten 600 more reads in the past few days since I posted Chapter 33; I know, because it said 3K reads then, and now it's 3.6K!

For me, this is amazayn. I'm SO happy to have readers like you all and I want you to know that I would NEVER have gotten to this point if I had not had you all behind me, giving me support! And there are other readers out there who probably would not have seen it if you hadn't made it popular. Thank you all so much!

IF YOU GENUINELY LIKED THIS FANFICTION, and you want to share it with friends, I'd seriously appreciate it. I'd love for this to get more popular on here, especially since it's complete.

Still, whatever the case, please know that I am TOTALLY glad you read this, and definitely owe whatever popularity this has to all you readers out there!

PLEASE NOTE: I HAVE NO REASON to believe this plot twist is genuine to Suzanne's book, or that anything in particular happened to the tributes rather than dying.

But HEY, who knows? Given the rebels' EXTREMELY ELABORATE plan to rescue the tributes later in the 75th Hunger Games and the fact that rebellious action had already started to trend (i.e. the allowing of two victors), not to mention the Capitol's fancy technology... Eh, anything's possible. Which is why we fanfiction!

P.S. Yes, the mysterious Gamemaker working with Rux to rescue the tributes WAS Plutarch Heavensbee, who would later replace Seneca as Head Gamemaker (he mentions this, and it is the only clue to his identity in this fanfiction).

Thanks for reading/voting/commenting/fanning/sharing and anything else!

xx Tina