5

Sorry for not posting it early lol thanks for 50+ reads!!!!
------
Xiao: I guess you need a punishment.
Aether: Huh?
'Xiao takes his handcuff and chains and attached aether to his bed. Kissing him on the neck and bitting into him leaving a hickey all over his body, Xiao took off aether's shirt bitting his nipple while a little moan came out of Aether's mouth and Xiao couldn't handle him that he took off all his cloths and used 3 fingers shoving it up his hole. Aether covered his mouth as to not bother his sister's in the house. Aether used all his strength and tried to unlock all the cuffs. Taking one cuff by one cuff out, he managed to get out not letting Xiao see, flipping Xiao over to the bottom he started to mark hickeys on his neck making it noticeable. Aether took out his member not giving a mind and stick it into xiao's hole thrusting as hard as he could hitting xiao's spot making him moan loudly.'
Xiao: I'm about to come..
Aether: me too..
'Both of them came in each other resting in that position'
Aether: Why...
Xiao: ?
Aether: Nevermind..Do you think they'll be mad?
Xiao: Why would they..?
Aether: We only met like 6 months ago..
Xiao: Ha it dosent matter as long as I love you.
Aether: I love you too..
---
I'm sorry if it's short lmao and posting it late
and for those who says that the traveller is underage , he is not

---I'm sorry if it's short lmao and posting it lateand for those who says that the traveller is underage , he is not

They have witness the war before <3