IMPOSTER!

A girl named Sakshi is all set to meet her financee Aryan after a long time. She comes from Delhi to meet him for the first time as their arranged marriage was fixed 6 months ago. Though it was an arrange marriage, Sakshi and Aryan bonded so well that no one could say it was an arranged marriage.

Sakshi's happiness had no bounds, she was hell excited to meet him for the first time

Sakshi's happiness had no bounds, she was hell excited to meet him for the first time. So was Aryan. He made beautiful arrangements. He decorated his house like a palace. His bedroom was decorated with beautiful curtains, fragrant candles and bed was covered with colorful flower petals. He wanted Sakshi to get impressed on seeing her future house. He didn't want to leave any stone unturned in making his first impression on her. Aryan was the only son of the great industrialist of the town and so he wanted to show her their property, their office and everything. For which he went to the office to make other arrangements and inform the staff about Sakshi's arrival.

On the other hand, Sakshi landed on the airport. As soon as she came out with her luggage, there was a sudden thunderstorm and before she could catch a taxi, it started raining and her entire clothes got wet along with her luggage. She could hardly find a taxi and reached his home. She was greeted by servants as soon as she came in. They took her luggage. Sakshi asked them about Aryan's room where she can change. The servants looked at each other hesitatingly but then Aryan called Sakshi to make sure whether she reached or not. The servants thought Aryan would get furious on knowing that they didn't let Sakshi use his room, afterall she was his financee. They pointed upwards towards Aryan's room and she went there.

She was surprised and equally touched on seeing the arrangements made by Aryan. She got emotional and wanted to love him with all her heart but certainly didn't want to go infront of him in this state. So she decided to get a shower and change quickly before Aryan comes. She came out of the shower, wrapping only a towel around her.

As soon as she stepped out of the shower, she exclaimed in shock as someone grabbed her waist tightly from behind and covered her mouth to shut her up

As soon as she stepped out of the shower, she exclaimed in shock as someone grabbed her waist tightly from behind and covered her mouth to shut her up. He blindfolded her and before she could defend herself, he whispered in her ears "Shhhhh......" She stopped resisting him as she believed its Aryan and stopped shouting. A smile appeared on her lips. His touch gave her goosebumps and she stood still like a rock.