Chapter 1

Day 19 Nov. 2019:

             It's pouring outside the Cafe it looks like the rain is not going to stop anytime soon. The atmosphere inside the Cafe is more gloomier. Y/n sitting in front of a couple. A handsome male in his twenties besides him a pretty girl with beautiful eyes, pink rosey lips and smooth glassy skin. She looks like a princess. Both looking at each other with love in their eyes. Y/n staring at them with disbelief. Eyes filled with tears threatening to fall

"how could you" y/n said

"why yoongi why-" her voice crack she can't complete her sentence.

"I am sorry y/n I can't go against my parents. Irene and I are engaged and I love her" yoongi said.

His voice cold as ice.y/n can't believe it's happening to her. His words pierced through her heart like knife.He dump her, everything they have,,its all lie. Yoongi's  every word his every promise was just an act. She can't take it anymore she get up and leave the Cafe she ignore yoongi who try to stop her.

             It's been 4 years since yoongi and y/n are togather today was their anniversary and y/n gets betrayal as a gift..

"Kang y/n is a bright girl. She really kind and sweet. Y/n and min yoongi used to go to same high school. Yoongi is her senior. He is serious guy not much talkative, but he is kind. Yoongi is one of the most popular boy in the school, he is hot, rich, and good at studies and sports. He is also good at playing piano. Many girls in the school are head over heels for him. Y/n have really huge crush on yoongi, she really likes him but never have courage to talk to him.

          After her graduatin from high school she end up in the same college as yoongi. Y/n is so happy she decided that this time she is going confess her feelings to yoongi. As luck is on her side she bump into yoongi at her first day of college. After many interactions they become friends. Collecting all her courage she finally confess her love to yoongi, he accept her feelings, since then they start dating.

        Y/n could never be so happy to having yoongi as her boyfriend. She is in love with him. Yoongi is really possessive boyfriend. He never like y/n get close to any other guy besides him. Y/n really thought yoongi also love her but guess it's all in her head.... "

She never thought yoongi hurt her this way...
  Why he has to be so cruel. As walking on the street in heavy rain lost in her own misery, y/n don't even bother to look where she is going. A car comes in speed, the driver can't see y/n due to heavy rain and hit her.

     Y/n lie down in the middle of the road in pool of her own blood,her vision star to get blurry.

"y/n! Y/n!!!" she heard yoongi's voice in background.
          Y/n try to keep her eyes open but darkness taker over her

              "Y/N!!!!!"

             yoongi's scream is the last thing she heard before taking her final breath....

~I hope you enjoy feel free to give your opinion on this ff Ill try to correct my mistakes. ~

❤️💜Suga💜❤️

❤️💜Suga💜❤️