Jealousy leads to heartbrake

Yn:MUMMAA. Yn screamed when she went home.
Mum:hmm
Rm:hi mumm we r homee.mum went to him and gave him a lil hug which hurt yn a bit as her mum has started ignoring yn since she got here.jin and jimin sensed it and jin was gonna say something but jimin wanted to tease yn a bit without knowing how it was gonna affect her.
Jimin:mumm im hungry. He pouted.
Yn:me t-
Mum:okk chim lets go eat its on the table.yn didnt wanna eat anymore so she just went to her room and started crying which wasnt good.after eating all the brothers went to yns room but heard her crying so they slowly opened the door to find all their plushies they gave her not on the bed anymore and on the floor and their chocolates in the bin. Jimin felt bad and told everyone what he did and jin went in.
Yn:GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!she throwed a pillow at him and started throwing tantrums but namjoon came and held her down.NO DONT TOUCH ME!!she started crying more and more but then fell asleep.
Jungkook:ill stay here to give her pacifier when she wakes up.he looked at her and then cuddled her.it was  2 hours before he felt heavy breath on him and he felt someone playing with his hair.he looked at yn and saw her awake and whispering "paci paci".he got up and quickly gave it and she streched her arms towards him.he cane and yn stuffed her pacifier in his mouth and he quickly got it out.
Jungkook:YUCK! Yn took it back and said
Yn:YUCK! She threw it across the room and giggled.
But then she started crying.mum no wuv me only ooopppassss!she started crying again and jungkook panicked not knowing what to do.Mum ran in hearing her cry but yn pushed her making her fall.
Jimin: YN DONT DO THA- yn pushed him and ran out of the house.
All of a sudden a boy cane up to yn creepily but she didnt notice.he slowly backhugged her and she didnt mind and he kept squeezing her waist grinding on her and breathing on her neck.she felt weird and started to push him but he didnt move.all of a sudden she heard a groan and a smack.she saw all of her oppas there and she hugged taehyung.he carried her back but when they were at the house she bit his shoulder.he then dropped her and she went in the house.her mum came up to her but yn ignored her and went.her mum was sad and oppas walked in with taehyung hurt.
Tae was looking at mum waiting for her to come and help but she was crying to much to notice, then jimin  shouted.
Jimin:DONT U SEE THEY DONT LOVE US WHAT DID U EXPECT WHEN A STRANGER APPEARD AT OUR HOUSE CLAIMING THAT SHE WAS OUR MUM FROM NOW ON.
Mum felt a pang in her heart and she looked at them and they were shocked to see her red eyed with stains on her cheeks from crying.jimin didnt care and stormed off and the rest slowly went aswell.they had nothing to say.
———————————————————————————
For 2 months they all ignored mum and dad left for a buisness trip for another month which slowly made mum depressed.she stopped eating smiling and socialising.the only time she got out of her room was to give everyone food.One day jin got a call from a number
XXX:hello is this son of (mum)
Jin:yes this is him.he said coldly.
XXX:this is the hospital and she has been hospitalised and has a high chance of dying.
Jin widened his eyes and hung up he took everyone to the hospital and yn was crying so much. Jimin was hiding his tears and everyone else was silent.
Mum: my children.she said weakly.yn sobbed again.shhh i dont have time b-but i just wanted to say this so all of u please listen.im sorry yn i just wanted to know how it was having boys because i always wanted you to have a brother that could protect you. I didnt mean to ignore u or hurt ur feelings.and jimin i was inlive with ur father until he used his buisness trip exuse to cheat on me.she threw some pictures on the table.jimin looked down. Im not breaking u guys apart i wanted u guys to be closer. I-I think my times ending but ple-AHH please take care of yn.Shes the only thing i have.a tear dripped down her face and she slowly closed her eyes.Her heartbeat moniter turned to a line and she stopped breathing.