Ghostface x reader

Story notes:

2/2

Obsessive Ghostface hours.

Smut ahead, slight bondage but nothing too crazy.

______________________________

The Forest trees swayed softly in the chilly breeze, the campfires warm glow and crackling bones being the only thing you could focus on in this moment. Your mind had gone into a blank since you sat down on a long tree log by the fire. This had to have been a dream right? Everything leading up to you waking up before Jed came over- was it real? Maybe this was part of the drugs and you were still unconscious.

You buried your face in your hands with a groan, this was all too frustrating even in a calming forest like this. Small chatter began to get closer from somewhere in the surrounding forest fog- there was life here after all, you became aware of the lack of animals or birds for a forest, not even an insect- just quiet, calm surroundings.

"I swear if that Jake Park ever blocks me from a pallet again I'll show him what it's like when it's dropped on your head!"

"Calm down Nea, he was at the pallet first thinking the Wraith was after him."

"This is why I do things solo."

The seemingly distant voices grew near until you could make out faint silhouettes in the darkness. They seemed to pause for a moment before hurrying towards the warm light of the fire, well at least two of them did, the last one dragging his feet and taking his time.

"Newbie?" a woman with a grey beanie and black hair questioned, she seemed pretty intense, the campfire light only enhancing her intense features, and you definitely didn't want to be caught on the end of her bad side.

"Yeah?"

She gave a small smile showing a bit of sympathy, but it vanished before you could even get another reassurance of where you were from the tiny action.

"I'm Nea, the others will introduce themselves when they get here."

Almost on que, another woman stepped out of the fog, brushing dirt off her shoulder. Her long nails were well manicured, her wrists accompanied by a few gold bracelets. Were all these people gonna look so stern and intense, they both looked like they had been through a lot but luckily this woman seemed to have a lot more compassion- approaching where you sat at the fire and taking a seat next to you.

"I'm Yui, welcome to the realm."

Nea took a seat across from where you two sat, her hands fumbling with a long blade of grass, peeling it off into thinner pieces, maybe she knew Yui was the person all the newbies got used to better, but she was content knowing she would get to teach them how to evade a killer.

"Jake trailed behind a little since he was the last one to leave, I don't think anyone else here will explain what's happening here so I guess it's my lucky day.

"You're stuck here forever."

Another voice came from the same spot you had seen him before, out from the fog appeared an average man with a green jacket, his face morphed into a scowl yet he still seemed so calm. Yui's brows knitted together not expecting such a straight forward answer, maybe Nea really did piss him off with the yelling and throwing pebbles where he was working on gens, a perk Adam had taught them.

He silently took a seat by the campfire, deliberately keeping distance from an annoyed Nea.

"Well-- that's one part of it yes."

"I'm stuck here forever?"

Jake glanced up to see your strucken expression, the same reaction every newbie had coming into the fog- as much as it annoyed him he couldn't blame them as he had been the same many years prior. How long had it been since he had seen sunlight outside of some trials? He didn't know-- maybe decades. All the survivors yearned for the natural warmth of the sun, not the artificial campfire warmth that barely did much.