🦪 daisythedaydreamer (OPEN) 🦪

Hi! My name is Daisy (she/her), and it's a pleasure to meet you. When I'm not on Wattpad, you'll probably find me playing clarinet, baking desserts, and watching comedy movies. I'm also studying both computer science and creative writing. I have more than a year of previous experience reviewing books for a volunteer organization outside of this shop, so I'd love to provide you with valuable feedback and support your stories! 

I'm open to reviewing teen fiction, romance, humor, young/new adult, mystery, thriller, and historical fiction. I can also review stories from the following fandoms: Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Hamilton, and BTS. 

I'm currently not reviewing vampire/werewolf stories, horror, non-fiction, or anything that romanticizes abuse. 

I'm fine with Mature books, as long as there is no explicit sexual content. 

LGBTQ+ books are more than welcome! 

My approximate time range for a detailed review is around one week, but if I like your story, I might finish it even faster. 

Max number of chapters I'll review: up to 10-15 with useful and honest feedback8. Min number of chapters I'll review: 

There really is no minimum for me XD) 

Payment: A permanent follow and 3+ comments on my story!