Hidden Abilites

Chapter 1 :

Chapter 1 :

Location: Home
Time: 1:23

Molly and me are watching TV then I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

Y/N: Ouuuch.

Molly: Y/N are you okay?

Y/N: Ya I'm fine just felt this pain in my stomach this isn't the first time this happened actually.

Molly: Really?? You should get it checked out.

Y/N: My mum is too busy to worry about it me she already has enough on her plate.

Molly: Well if you want my mum will check to see what's wrong?

Y/N: Will?

Molly: you bet and if you try to refuse I will drag you to her myself

Y/N: hahahhaokay I will no need for that.

Molly: Good.

I liked that about Molly she stands no nonsense form people not even her older siblings she get snappy when someone is refusing help or Being rude but
sometimes she can get bossy and in fact the only one
who can make sure Molly is kept in line is Brodie my other friend who is older then me and molly but she has a good heart and try's to help people.

Y/N: Oh crap! (Changes TV channel)

Molly: What?

Y/N: Sorry about that my Mum dose not like that channel being played,

Molly: what? You mean the Hilda creatures channel?

Y/N: Ya my mum and her got in a little problem when my mum was 13 so she dose not let me watch that channel.

Molly: So when is you Mum coming home?

Y/N: about half an hour or something.

Molly's phone beeped so molly checked it and her Mum said she had to come home for tea molly said to me she had to go, we hugged each other good by then about 59 minutes later my mum came home.

MUM'S POV/:

(Front Door opens)

'I'm home' I say out loud while Closing the door behind me I turn to my (Son or Daughter) and asked how they day Y/N says it was peaceful especially because school is out for the rest of the year.

I smirk at this reminding that I was like that when I was young with a long black sleeve shirt I rubbed His/Hers head then I start making dinner with Y/N help.

(34 minutes later)

After dinner was made and Y/N eating it I noticed something strange about (Him/Her) while Y/N was helping me make dinner I see tiny amount of green smoke come from (His/Her) mouth which was very strange I pretty sure some has to become a Marra no one couldn't be born a Marra could they?