number 8: beginning

multimedia: Ms. June :)

Question of the chapter: If you were to choose one main love interest for June, who would it be?

Also guys go follow me on tiktok (@maneskinsh0e) and if you came from tiktok lemme know in the comments.

Enjoy,

*

When everyone else was so focused on eating, all I could think about was the past. Damiano repeating a line from that night had made me recall all that had happened in the last year.

Sii il mio schavio,

He had said.

Be my slave.

I didn't knew what exactly he had meant. To this day, I'm still not sure. It was the second year of college. I was studying history back at London. I was doing this project with my classmate when I first stared to study the Italian renaissance. I was so amazed with culture, history, architecture and art that I saved couple grands to take a trip to Italy. It had just felt right. No explanation. No valid reason. I just wanted to visit Rome and so I did. All alone, on my own. Deep down I must've known, I always thought.

After a week of trip, I knew that I belonged in Italy. Rome was nothing like any of the places I'd ever been. I simply was amazed. I had only a week more to spend. I don't exactly remember what I was thinking or feeling at the time but I remember I had decided to make that week the best of my life. So I went into a random bar. Little did I knew, that the hottest band in Italy -probably the world too- was playing in there that night. I don't know how much I drank that night. Probably a lot. But I didn't got drunk. As if alcohol was a fuel to my body, only giving me more and more energy and helping me to stay sane. I danced all night. When it was all over, I dashed out to smoke a cigarette. I could easily smoke inside the pub too, it was allowed, but everyone was smoking their own's so there was a smoke cloud. I wanted to feel my cigarette enter and exit my body. It felt poisonous that way.

I sat on the sidewalk for god know how long. Pub slowly emptied. Last ones to exit was obviously them. It made sense they waited for everyone to leave before leaving too. I watched them walk to their car. I had drink a lot. And I had just decided to live it all.

"You were good." I shouted behind them. First, they looked careless. It was normal because they probably had fans all around, trying to talk to them. But they still were kind. Ethan was the first to reply.

"Thanks." he had said. That was the first talk I had with them. I always talked more than necessary when I drank so I stood up walking near them.

I looked at Damiano. "You're talented you know?" I had said and I had looked at all of them one by one "You all are."

It was a long time ago and I hardly remember the details. I don't know what it was. I don't know what had made him do that. But I hadn't questioned "why" when Damiano had invited me to the car with them.

I had sat next to him. The car ride had felt like forever. I spent that night with Damiano and Damiano only. He had taken me to his bedroom. I remember my whole body burning. I was in hell and my heaven was his touches. I needed him. So he gave himself to me.
"Sii il mio schavio,"  he had whispered to my ears. I didn't know even a word besides Grazie in Italian back then. I could figure out what he had meant from the look in his eyes. I hadn't said anything but me screaming after he pushed himself in me was enough of an answer for him.
.
Hey y'all. Spicy chapter isn't it? Don't worry the story of the past will continue in the next chapter so you can think this as half of a chapter. I'll try to finish other chapter today too.
xoxo

.