{2}

A/N Pov

Y/N mother went to her room to only see the empty room. "Y/N- Y/N!!!!" she shouted making her husband flinch. As he came upstairs, he saw his wife panicking.

"What happened? Why are you shouting?" He asked. "Y/N is nowhere to be found!" She answered immediately. As soon as he heard that, he panicked too. He called his daughter. But nobody's picking it up! He tried many times, but still none is lifting the phone!

Y/N Pov

I slowing opened my eyes to see myself tied up in a chair. I'm in a dark room, and there's only dim light which is coming out from a broken door. I started panicking!

I don't remember what happened and I'm not able to understand what's happening! "Is anyone there?!" I shouted making myself calm. But I had no response, so I again shouted.

"IS ANYONE THERE?!!" As I expected, I got a response. "YAH!! STOP SHOUTING YOU B!TCH!!" I was terrified. It wasn't a man's voice, it was a girl who shouted.

Mina Pov

As Taehyung told me to tie up a girl, I did. But I don't know why. I asked him, to get a response saying 'it's none of your business'. I was sad, because who will like if your love of your life answers you this rudely!

* sigh *

And then I heard her shouting. I was already pissed off, and then now I should deal with this asshole! "Urgh!!" I muttered. "YAH!! STOP SHOUTING YOU B!TCH!!" I shouted back at her. She was silent after that.

Taehyung Pov

I went to my mansion and rested myself on the couch.....and then I remembered her. I wanted to see her. So I called Mina. "Hello"

Mina Pov

My phone rang. It was Tae. I picked up the call, "Hello" he said. "Hi sir, how can I help you?" I asked. "Bring that girl to my mansion" he said coldly. "Ok sir" as I said he hung up the call.

Y/N Pov

I heard that girl's voice again, but she isn't talking to me. She was saying 'sir' all the time. I was wondering who it must be, and then the door was flung open.

She was way too gorgeous. But her looks were piercing me! She looked at me very angrily. And then she untied me and grabbed my hand. "Who are you? Why did you tie me up? What do you want? Do you want money? I'll give you anything but don-" I was throwing questions on her when I got cut off by her.

"Shut tf up! Will you?!" She said making me flinch. I pressed my lips together to control my tears. Then she dragged me out of the house and pushed me into a car and started driving.

I sobbed slowly as I couldn't control my tears. Then I realized that I made a big mistake sneeking out for clubbing without telling my parents.

She suddenly stopped the car. And pulled me out, she dragged me into a mansion. It was really big. Then I saw that man who bought me a drink.

Taehyung Pov

Mina brought her here dragging her. I can see that she was crying. "Leave her here and go" I commanded. Mina left her here and left. She was looking around the mansion so adorably. She stopped looking around after seeing me. Her eyes were fixed on mine.

Y/N Pov

"Why am I here?" I asked him. "You're here because-" another man Interrupted him saying "Hi I'm Jimin" I can clearly see the man who is in front of me is pissed off by the man called Jimn."Can you plz get lost" he said calming him down a bit.

"Woah! Chill bro, she's only yours, I'm not going to steel her or something....unless she falls in love with me!" He smirked as he said.(there he goes, flirting) Now he's even more pissed off by Jimin.

"WILL YOU F*CKING GET OUT OF HERE?!!" he shouted. Jimin laughed and went away. I was frowning all this time while they both are arguing with each other not knowing for what they are arguing.

Taehyung Pov

I turned towards her and saw her frowning. "What's your name?" I asked leaning towards her. "Why do you-" I shouted before she could complete her question. "I ASKED YOU WHAT'S YOUR NAME! THAT'S IT!! I DID NOT ASK YOU TO ASK QUESTION BACK TO ME!"

She flinched and started sobbing, "Y-Y/N" she said in a fearfull tone. "Oh" I said "I'm Kim Taehyung, the mafia boss. And You're here because I'm marrying you and I love you!"

Y/N Pov

.....and I love you" he said as I opened my eyes wide. I was looking at him. "What?" He asked. "Is this the only way to express love?" I whispered thinking that he didn't hear, but I was wrong he heard it.

In case you don't know who's Mina 👇

That's it for today guys! I hope you enjoyed it

That's it for today guys! I hope you enjoyed it. I'm so happy that I atleast got 6-7 views!💞😘 luv u guys so much!!

Mafia boss should shoot bullets! But your author nim pleaded Tae to shoot hearts over my readers! So he did, Enjoy!💞💞😘💜

Author Nim~