Chapter 1

Hey y'all. Here's a cute little story about 2 boys and their kickball adventures. I dedicate this to the 2 boys in my gym class (who star in this obviously) and how annoyingly serious they take gym class kickball. I changed the names because if they found this I would unalive myself, but I'm honestly just doing this cause they piss me off so fucking much. I would also like to thank my friends, who played a very active role in writing this. Anyways, enjoy.

There was 30 seconds left of the game. Last period of the day before the weekend. Stakes were high. Both teams are tied, with 2 outs and bases loaded.

Blake steps up to the plate, blocking out the shouts of the other team trying to intimidate him. He tries to keep focus as he wipes away the dirt covering the plate, glancing back and making eye-contact with the boy at the head of the line, Mitch.

Mitch gives him a slight nod of encouragement, easing the tension building up in Blake.
The coach blows the whistle signaling for the pitcher to get ready, as they aim the ball towards home base. The ball slips out of the pitchers hands and agonizingly rolls to towards the base.

Blake points his foot towards the direction of the outfield, and runs towards the ball with all the force he could muster. His foot makes contact with the ball, and it soars up into the air far above the kids heads.

The ball surprisingly and miraculously lands over the fence, gaining a home run for the team. Cheers erupt from the team at bat, drowning out the groans from the outfield. Mitch could be seen jumping up in the middle of a huge crowd, crying tears of joy as if he were a mom seeing her child for the first time.

Blake comes running towards home base, scoring 4 points for the team with a fist raised above his head in triumph. He had a broad smile placed upon his face as his foot stepped on the base, before running straight to Mitch ignoring everyone else praising him along the way.

The two boys collapse into a hug, nearly taking the people surrounding them. Blake ends up knocking Mitch to the ground, and they roll trying to stop the force from the fall.

After a second of confusion in the grass, Mitch accidentally sits atop Blake. Their meet eyes for a quick second, and without thinking, Mitch tucks a stray hair behind Blake's ear.

Once realizing what he just did, Mitch quickly stands up adjusting his clothes and lets out a awkward laugh as the rest of the class catches up with them.

Blake gets up off of the ground, trying to ignore the butterflies that erupted in his stomach just a second ago. As Mitch is ushered away by the rest of their team towards the school, he glances back at Blake and questions what in the world just happened a second ago.

Blake feels a hand come around his shoulder, and looks to see that it belongs to his best friend, Ryan. Ryan congratulates Blake on his home run, and they walk off towards the building together talking about the weekend to come.